1. These forums have moved. You can find the community for Lenna's Inception on Reddit or joining the developers on Discord.

Steam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tomato Master, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Tomato Master

Tomato Master Noob Simulator 2014

Many games are published on Steam, or greenlit by the community. Maybe Lenna's Inception should be published on Steam. This would increase its sales, and allow more people to come in contact with this wonderful game. If it was greenlit, I would also think it should get a demo, maybe allowing you to explore a dungeon or do some quests.

One other thing would be the achievements. They would probably be kept simple like 'Kill your first slime' or 'Beat the game' or something.

• tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

I'll be trying for Steam later - I want to get the storyline content further along first.

rmcin329 and jude24to25 like this.
      • Tomato Master

Cool! I hope it gets released on Steam so I can actually buy it...

• Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

I'm waiting on the game to appear on Steam myself. Steam is the games app of my choice; I do 99% of my gaming through Steam (not counting emulators of course). This game looks quite promising, but until it comes out on Steam so that I can bundle it with all of my other games (and/or be 100% sure I'll have access to it if I ever have to reinstall OS or what-not), I'll have to wait, I guess!

Can't wait until it does appear on Steam! Even if it is still in Early Access, I'd probably still buy it as it looks like an awesome game.

tccoxon likes this.
          • AeolianGames

AeolianGames Tentacle Wrangler

Tomato Master, do you not have a copy of the game available? If you don't, I'll buy it for you.

jude24to25 and Ashen like this.
            • Tomato Master

Would you really? That would be cool, but you don't need to buy me it if you don't want to.

• Tomato Master

AeolianGames was extremely nice and bought me Lenna's Inception. When this game is released on Steam will it be given to the Email that bought it, or will it be given out in a different way?

jude24to25 likes this.
                • tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

When/if the game goes onto Steam, your Steam key will be posted on the download page that itch.io linked you.

• Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Ahh, that's awesome news. That way when it does come out on Steam, we can shift the game over to the Steam platform.

• Tomato Master

Cool, and as Xylia said, we can just bring it over to Steam. Slime.gif

jude24to25 likes this.
                      • amh7912

amh7912 Big Damn Hero

I thought for sure that first version of the game I played was going to be the tiny bit of the map that was accesible before the sword upgrade, then got the notification about the rest of the game not being fleshed out but I could still explore and was excited, but anyhow, that seems like a great demo, right up through the first dungeons region, then stop.