1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Steam - Controller Error

Discussion in 'Support' started by DeliciousTea, Feb 3, 2019.

1. DeliciousTea

DeliciousTea Space Hobo

Saw that this is a known bug, not sure how much information people have posted, but figured I would post this error in the off chance that it helps! The error pops up as soon as any button the dpad is pressed with my ps4 controller connected to the PC.

Also I'm not sure how controller support works for the game because of this error, but I don't see any option in the menu to swap from keyboard/mouse to controller. Maybe it's the PS4 controller? I don't have another one to test with, unfortunately!

upload_2019-2-3_13-15-25.png

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Hello!
      This is awesome, thank you for reporting. It might not help now,a s I assume you've been playing a bit more since reporting, but could you send over any log files you have?
      You'll find them in AppData/Roaming/Chucklefish/Wargroove it will really help in trying to narrow down this issue, Thank you!

Also what are you using for the Ps4 controller to work. I use DS4Windows on my setup, and can't reproduce it at all

• DeliciousTea

DeliciousTea Space Hobo

Hey there! So I honestly haven't tried running any extra software for my controller, I'm using Windows 10 and for my other games it works perfectly with whatever the default drivers Windows retrieves. I'll try using DS4Windows though and see if it works! In the meantime, I figured I'd do this again and get you a log. All I did was start it up and press the dpad on my controller!

Yep, with DS4Windows it works perfectly fine! Very interesting!

Attached Files:

• log.txt
            File size:
            5.4 KB
            Views:
          Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2019