Modding Discussion Staying Awake Depletes Energy

Discussion in 'Mods' started by BritneyMc0206, Aug 18, 2017.

?

Would this be a good idea?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe (suggestions?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BritneyMc0206

BritneyMc0206 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was hoping that maybe someone would make a mod that would make it so you could stay awake throughout the night, but it would deplete your energy bar a tick everytime the clock changed past 12/2am, & you can only fix this with sleep(full/partial bar), & maybe coffee or some other caffeinated food/drink(only like 2-3 ticks).

Not sure if there's already a mod that does this, if so, plz let me know. I've seen a few people ask for something similar on NexusMods, but no actual mods from what I've seen. I would make it myself, but I have no idea where to even start.

I always found it weird how a town of nice people(minus Joja) had thieves(probably Joja) that never got caught/reported. With a threat like that, you'd think there'd be a sheriff in town or nearby(maybe another mod idea?).

I know that some people would think this would break the game or something, but some people(not just me) would find this more realistic than always falling asleep at the exact same time every night/morning & being robbed(Joja or thief). So sorry if you're a hardcore gamer or something, but there are other mods that break/unbalance the game more than this. So plz don't bother saying something like "This breaks the game", "This sounds dumb", "I hate this". Give constructive criticism, plz. Give ideas on how to make it better, if anything.