REQUEST Static Cursor/No Cursor Throb

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Morigale, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Morigale

Morigale Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just bought this game and the cursor is just fine in the opening menus but once it gets into game the cursor starts changing size a little, I guess so it's easier to find, and on one of the frames it has little black lines all around it that drive me absolutely bonkers to the point where I can't even start playing. I haven't found any settings for it anywhere in game or any settings files outside the game, but maybe I'm just an idiot.

Is there any way to make it just a static cursor like the one on the title screen?

I mean, still changing to a hand when it hovers over something, just without changing size. I'm guessing there's only one sprite really and it's just using some effect to change the cursor size, but honestly I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Help?

(The only other thing I found about this was 'disable antialiasing in the NVidia control panel', but I have an AMD card instead and the closest thing to an off option is 'use application settings' which is already checked)