1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Starwars stuff 2.6

Long long time ago...

1. kyajin22

kyajin22 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. nanox215

nanox215 Void-Bound Voyager

This is a great Mod! Hope to see force powers that can block damage as replacements to shields! +Karma

3. kyajin22

hey guys i know i have not worked on this mod for some time and i am sorry to you all waiting for a bug fix and updates.. my laptop is kinda bust and im using my wifes atm i will get to this tonight at some point... but i do have somthing that may intrest you. have you been a sith on this mod and wanted a army or even been a jedi wanting to have a padawan? well have a look at this guys mod to make your clone army or even a team of jedi/sith! and as always have fun and let the force be with you

its done by peelz and i have used it my self.. i plan to make a screen shot of a little battle me and friends have done..
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/create-a-friend.3211/

4. greyfox6113

greyfox6113 Aquatic Astronaut

could you possibly add a "sandtrooper" armor set complete with back pack, if or when you get a chance.. very cool mod

5. kyajin22

kyajin22 updated Starwars stuff with a new update entry:

more then just a glow stick!

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. DizzyDoom

DizzyDoom Void-Bound Voyager

I would really rather we not have the whole glow around the body when we're holding the lightsaber. I feel it takes something away from how you look at a whole. Would you consider removing it?

7. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

hmm is that a Viera in the 2nd pic lol

8. Jiro32

Jiro32 Space Spelunker

hey guys how do you get clothes here im confuse on where to craft it spinning wheel ??

9. WazTheAK74u

WazTheAK74u Orbital Explorer

How do you get the crystals?

10. Redmest

Redmest Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry if its been mentioned, but HOW do you install it? i unzipped the files into a new folder i named "mod" but nothing comes up, theres no install file or anythingn in the files i downloaded

11. Sasha1000m

Sasha1000m Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I really love this mod, but is there any chance that you will remove that light buff?

12. goldsoul

goldsoul Big Damn Hero

crystal not showing

13. goldsoul

goldsoul Big Damn Hero

maybe it has something to do with playerconfig patch?

14. goldsoul

goldsoul Big Damn Hero

yea i fix it just add line for crystal in config patch

EDIT: and can you change the requirements to maybe core fragments and a diamond

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  15. yenilmez

yenilmez Orbital Explorer

İ cant create crystals i dont have recipe of crystals at stone furnace pls fix it

16. goldsoul

goldsoul Big Damn Hero

just add line for crystal in config patch thats come with the mod

just add this line {"op":"add","path":"/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-","value":{"item":"crystal"}},

17. Starboundmon

Starboundmon Void-Bound Voyager

I am having a problem. Just installed the mod, everything else is working fine, but there's no recipe in the Stone Furnace for Crystals. What should I do? Is it something with the version? (It's Pleased Giraffe, I think.)

18. goldsoul

goldsoul Big Damn Hero

look right above your post

19. kyajin22

kyajin22 updated Starwars stuff with a new update entry:

Its a Fix!

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. kyajin22

yep lol one of my friends that help test the sabers and outfits likes that race mod so yea.... we just call her darth bunny... really gets to her lol