Question Starwars light saber colours which would you pick?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emeraldgreen72, Apr 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

Techally in the lore purple light saber where for people who where strong in or at least able to use the powers of the dark side (you probably already knew this)

2. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

How ironic, considering that Mace Windu was the first to ever be seen with a purple lightsaber, and a traditionalist about Jedi views. Is this information canon or from the non canon books?

3. emeraldgreen72

I believe that it's considered canon also fun fact mace windu was originally gonna be the protagonists of the starwars series but that was in SUPER early sages ( mace windy was original name)

4. Megzzzx

Megzzzx Void-Bound Voyager

Magenta or black purple

emeraldgreen72 likes this.
  5. glao15831

glao15831 Void-Bound Voyager

Lightsaber? pffffft.
    I choose chewie's crossbow over these lightsabers any day.

6. emeraldgreen72

Wookies have been Jedi before

7. glao15831

glao15831 Void-Bound Voyager

But the crossbow! think of the crossbow!

8. emeraldgreen72

Are you saying that a wookie with a light saber would not be as good as one with a laser crossbow? Cause that's fine but I disagree

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  9. DustyScabbard

I dunno. If I was a walking carpet, I don't think I'd be as confident swinging around a blade of pure energy that could cause me to catch fire in comparison to using a laser crossbow, which causes other thing to catch fire.

10. emeraldgreen72

That's a very solid point but come on image.jpeg
    Even so the Jedi are always wearing long Robes and stuff so they could catch fire just as easy so I think it just depending on how carful they are and such

11. DustyScabbard

Every picture of a Jedi that I've seen using their lightsaber in serious combat usually remove their billowing robes first, and then don't have to worry about scorching their tunics.

12. emeraldgreen72

Alright but there must be something to help the wookiees not catch on fire or at least to make it easier for them not 2 or else why would there be Jedi wookiees?

13. DustyScabbard

I'm sure that they're trained to use their sabers in a way that isn't dangerous to them, after time and training. But all of that hair would cause concern from a normal person.

emeraldgreen72 likes this.