1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED StarTech Alpha v0.29-4d530ea

Transmatter networks! Technological advancements like you'd expect in a universe like Starbound's!

1. jje64

jje64 Phantasmal Quasar

Glad you’re back! Looking forward to seeing what comes next!

2. Schitzoflink

Schitzoflink Void-Bound Voyager

3. zetaPRIME

zetaPRIME Pangalactic Porcupine

Schitzoflink likes this.
  4. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

But was there any fix released for this? Is this related to the FU mannequin?

5. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

FU doesn't have a mannequin of it's own. Also, no fix for this vanilla issue.

6. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Right, Lemme try something dumb.

I "Patched" the issue in a dirty way. So FOR ANYONE WITH BROKEN CHARACTERS WITH THE AUGPAK ON A MANNEQUIN:

First, you need the unpaked startech folder. May work with the packed version, but just to be safe I even unsubscribed from the steam version and downloaded manually from the mod page link.

Second, you need the xenonpack back.png file. It's in your starbound folder, you just need to also unpak the base files. There are tutorials for this.

Third, get the back.png file in the xenonpack folder and copy it to the "startech\items\power\armor\" folder. There should also be augpak.back and .recipe files in there.

Finally, open augpak.back on notepad and edit the lines named "maleframes" and "femaleframes", removing the whole folder structure and leaving just "back.png".

DONE, it's lame, but it recovers characters who came across this bug.

edit: Also one edited back.png file, it kinda annoyed me how the thing kinda GREW when you were swimming, so it looks a bit more natural now. It also cuts your work on the asset extraction pack, but it's not the original file :3

------------------------

I seriously need help here, what in BLAZES means "startech:storagenet.terminal"?? I'm trying to make the storage controller give new recipes through a patch file [by altering startech themed, I got permission] but it just won't work :c

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  7. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Just so you guys know, the above fix and extra items are being released on StarTech Themed 2.0