1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Starsuits 2.0

Time for some summer fun!

1. ShinyFlygon

ShinyFlygon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm really bad at installing mods
    so how do I install it?

2. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Alright, so what you're gonna wanna do first is download the zip file
    Once you have downloaded that, look for your Starbound folder which is located in Steam\steamapps\common
    Once you've found your Starbound folder open it up, inside there you will find a folder named giraffe_storage, open that folder up
    Now look for a folder titled mods, open that up and just put the folder in the zip file into there
    Then that's all to it!

3. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

So no bikini? ._.

4. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Uhh nope. Sorry.

5. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

@Apple Kid if u want me to i can make this partially compatible with Cheerful Giraffe, i can. I can only make them loadable, i cant make them craftable (srry).

6. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Does it not work with Cheerful Giraffe?? It worked just fine for me o.o

7. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

i looked at my other mods, there is no "crystalchest" which was my first clash. so it has to b cheerful giraffe
    all i did was change item names from *chest or *legs to *chest1 or *legs1 just so it works

Apple Kid likes this.
  8. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Seems a lot of people have been having problems with the mod clashing with other mods...
    I'll get to fixing the bug soon.

9. JokerOfTorment

JokerOfTorment Void-Bound Voyager

This might need updating since I installed this mod and game instantly closes even when it's only one in mod folder.

10. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

I'll take a look into it since the game just got updated again.

11. trailblazer57

trailblazer57 Subatomic Cosmonaut

is the red ones hair available any where?

12. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Nope, it's a personal mod.
    Sorry.

13. trailblazer57

trailblazer57 Subatomic Cosmonaut

makes me wanna learn so i can have custom hair.

14. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

IMPORTANT!
    Ok, so due to this "update" this mod wont be updated for a little while until I figure out all the folder locations and all that crap.
    If somebody could give me a hand I would very much appreciate it.​

15. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Shame :c

This doesn't work for me. I get the chuckling fish and the game just closes itself :c

16. HuskyStrylight

HuskyStrylight Big Damn Hero

Just rework your codex and item format. I'll help out, after i finish fixing other peoples mods. xD Report to me if you need help.

17. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

IMPORTANT!
    Ok, so due to this "update" this mod wont be updated for a little while until I figure out all the folder locations and all that crap.
    If somebody could give me a hand I would very much appreciate it.
    ^ Please be sure to read this next time. ^
    The mod doesn't work right now because of 1.0.​
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh please i need your help, I'm having the most irritable time with this.

Hel likes this.
  18. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Oooh. I could possibly have a lil look at the folder setups when I get home and make some slight modifications, if that's okay with you

19. Apple Kid

Apple Kid Big Damn Hero

Sure, just please report to me if you have any info regarding the matter!

Hel likes this.
  20. HuskyStrylight

HuskyStrylight Big Damn Hero

Well, this might be a bigger problem that i thought it it would be, after countless of trial with no support on the logs, i cannot be sure besides few pointers that might be the reason.

First would be animation is having to do with something on your mod item, or your mod items are using a codex the loader cant read, i cant really pinpoint it yet, and i am no where close to fixing it either.

Actually change your format on the file player format config, by arranging the codex like the following
    { "op" : "add", "path" : "/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-", "value" : { "item" : "-" } },
    { "op" : "add", "path" : "/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-", "value" : { "item" : "-" } },
    { "op" : "add", "path" : "/defaultBlueprints/tier1/-", "value" : { "item" : "-" } }

If this does not work, it could be another part.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016