1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated StarMount 5.1

StarMount - 150 Mounts - Pleased Giraffe

1. marac008

marac008 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry but I cant see the image, it doesn't open, but yes, I agree with D9sinc, that's the only way I know at the moment, I hope it will work for you as well :)

2. Oinario

Oinario Void-Bound Voyager

yehey it worked!! but I also had to delete the bipednight as well

3. marac008

Yea, some people had to delete that as well, I really don't know why this happens to some people and to some it doesn't, might be because of mod conflict.

4. Oinario

Now this came up. the planet stopped loading when the mod ran

is it possible to collect DNA without the monsters folder?

I tried to move the whole monsters folder outside of the starmount folder

the extractor and the mountmachine can be crafted but I cant get DNA extracted from the monsters only pixels. New Canvas.jpg

5. marac008

This usually happened when the monstertype file was in wrong folder or subfolder, or night monster type wasn't deleted, so check that out. Again, this doesn't happen to everyone, just some people, so its hard to pinpoint what the real problem is.

6. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

That's the same thing that happens to me too I had to delete the files you did and couldn't get it to work even though I had everything set up right :/

7. marac008

With next update I will include alternative mod version, where I will remove getting monster dna from monsters, and dna extractors and all that is connected to that (like monstertype files), so people who have problems with current version will be able to play. I will make Monster DNA craftable for a certain amount of pixels, that will ruin gameplay a little, but it will be alternative version and at least all people will be able to play :)

If anyone has any other idea, I'm open to advice :)

8. Oinario

maybe make the Dna from inferior brains instead so those inferior brains wont be useless haha :poke:

9. marac008

That idea is good but already implemented, in my next update it will be used for something ;)

10. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

This sounds really awesome since they released a change log for the next update here is to hoping it's released soon so that we can see what your next update has in store.

11. Soranayo

Soranayo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having a small bug, actually, whenever i have a mount, any, from tier 1 to 10 Flying in, mobs on the planet just stops spawning. Simply. I can't see any others creature on any planets. Any idea ?

12. marac008

I think someone had that same problem, something with a mod conflict, some other mod that also changes drop pool of monsters conflicts with my mod.

13. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

marac008 I finally found the solution to my problem with the mod not loading I was apparently using an outdated version of Starbound (Enraged Koala V.6) and When I checked today to play I noticed my Version of Starbound was now Enraged Koala V.8 I loaded up the game fine and found the DNA extractors in my crafting menu I don't know if there are any other problems but now I'm stoked to try this mod out :D

14. marac008

I'm really glad to hear that its working for you now :)

15. Soranayo

It fixed it for my solo, but not on my server, since i'm never playing Starbound alone, well, it's still a problem.

16. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Starmount isn't compatible on multiplayer if I remember correctly.

17. marac008

Yes, that is correct.

18. Soranayo

I knew it wasn't fully compatible on Multiplayer, though, it's kinda sad, since it's working pretty well, exept that small part where mobs are not spawning anymore.

19. marac008

Teaser for the upcoming update ;)

[​IMG]

20. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

If this is some kind of tech that transforms us into a monster i would be blown away (Actually either way I would be amazed to see what you do with this mod since it's been really cool thus far:D)