1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated StarMount 5.1

StarMount - 150 Mounts - Pleased Giraffe

1. marac008

marac008 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi all, sry for waiting so long for replay.

Yes, I will update, but since I've been really busy lately I can't say for sure when I will finish fixing errors, that depends on how many there will be :p

But not to worry, update will be uploaded, I haven't abandoned this mod :)

And can someone point me to some major changes (maybe even some concerning this mod) since I haven't been around Starbound for some time?

Thetafox likes this.
  2. Klairixia

Klairixia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is by far one of my favorite if not the favorite mod i have, and im really waiting on this one is there ANY WAY i can help you?

3. Kokiri Minish

Kokiri Minish Space Penguin Leader

i have this error Fatal exception caught(StarException)An errr orrurred during loading:(JsonExcesption)No such key in Json::get("completionConditions")

4. marac008

Maybe if you know anything about this error: Error: Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/vec2.lua"]:39: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local 'scalar_or_vector')
    Its not in my script, it points to Starbound official script, and I just can't figure out what I have to fix in my mod to get rid of this error.

That is fixed, along with couple of other errors, but there are other things I have to fix before I can upload.

5. Thetafox

Thetafox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey man, know you're working on this just wanted to say, the starbender mod is the mod that got me into starbound modding, I've never actually been able to try it but it looks really amazing and I can't wait for a re-upload.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  6. marac008

I hope I can finish fixing it soon too and then upload :) Though I can't say when since I have this illogical bug that I don't know how to fix.

Thetafox likes this.
  7. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

Send a message to Sayter on this forum, he's a one man army and can probably help.

8. Aku Hito

Aku Hito Big Damn Hero

Huh, I just found this and this seems like a incredible mod that I would like to play. I do hope it gets fixed soon!

Thetafox likes this.
  9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

thats an issue with a lua script being loaded, dude. It's not an illogical bug. Every single NPC lua file was updated with this recent Stable push. NPCs got a complete overhaul. You need to basically look at what they are doing, and change where you are loading your NPC scripts or other lua files and adapt them.
    Chances are, it's calling for vec2.lua when it shoudln't be due to the way a creature operates, or some such.

Worst case scenario, ask the lua gurus at playstarbound.com/live-chat/ use the ##starbound-modding room via the IRC client there and get some aid :)

Thetafox likes this.
  10. Chipbonk

Chipbonk Void-Bound Voyager

Will it be multiplayer compatible when it is 100% complete and working? :lickitung:

11. marac008

That's the problem, it isn't related to NPC, I'm not spawning NPCs or doing anything related to them, my mod is only related to mechs, and bug occurs when I spawn a projectile, but the weird thing is that I did it the same way its done with vanilla mechs, and it still gives me this error.

I didn't made any adjustments to make this mod compatible with multiplayer but people still said that it works just fine :)

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

thats because you didn't do it right :) vec2.lua is a rather important lua function. Do me a favor... toss me your error log and i can at least take a peek (and the related files, if you dont mind). Im no lua master, but i had a problem with that exact lua file recently.

13. Kallyous

Kallyous Void-Bound Voyager

Oh... T-T
    But I understand you. I was expecting this. Thanks for this wonderful mod anyways. Seriously.
    :)

14. KeyBlader

KeyBlader Void-Bound Voyager

hi exellent mod but can't use when can you upload the new version ?

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

read the thread above here, man. The answer to your question is on this page, not too far up, for christs sake.

16. KeyBlader

KeyBlader Void-Bound Voyager

im not very good at english so its why i didn't read all of the message

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Fair enough. But you could have glanced :)

18. Kokiri Minish

Kokiri Minish Space Penguin Leader

This mod looks awesome cant wait for the update so i can play it.Quick question When can i mkae the first mech

19. Klairixia

Klairixia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry i had some personal issues happen, i was looking into it and i dont seem to find anything related i might have to reinspect the way your modfiles are sorted it seems to be something being called out incorrectly.

20. marac008

marac008 updated StarMount with a new update entry:

Compatibility with Pleased Giraffe

Read the rest of this update entry...