1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated StarMount 5.1

StarMount - 150 Mounts - Pleased Giraffe

1. jokekid

jokekid Space Spelunker

did you find a way yet to get rid of lower level mounts once upgraded?

2. marac008

marac008 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Don't know yet, when I finish my mod I will test it.

Unfortunately I haven't, but I would really like to know if it can be done, because it would be much better, so if anyone knows how, I would be very thankful if you could share that with me :)

3. jokekid

jokekid Space Spelunker

i'm asuming you'd need to do it through .lua scripts, since i'm pretty sure it's not supported through JSON only : /

4. marac008

Yes, I would definitely have to do it through lua, but the problem is how, if my logic is correct to do something like that I would have to edit player files or something, where known techs are stored (similar as starcheat does it, except starcheat doesn't do it through lua heh).

5. TheSecondNightfury

TheSecondNightfury Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any idea when this will be updated for Upbeat Giraffe? I think this mod sounds awesome and I want to try it. :)

6. marac008

All I can say for sure is soon, can't say exactly when, but soon :)

7. WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG Giant Laser Beams

Good enough for me, man.

8. marac008

Hey guys, anyone knows how to set projectiles so they wont hurt the player? Sometimes, for whatever reason, projectile touches the player and does damage, which is a very bad thing. Any kind of help will be appreciated :)

Note: this wasn't happening before update, so I guess it has to do something with the changes, except I don't know which changes.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  9. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

This is one thing I've disliked from the update. I hope they revert it. You can quite literally accidentally shoot yourself in the foot now. Or blow yourself away.

I understand why it was done (to add a bit more challenge to manipulating explosives?) but was there really no better solution?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  10. marac008

So there's no way to fix this? Well that's a shame. Now I have to change all my AoE attacks, because now they just kill player the moment he uses these attacks.

11. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

Maybe. But not that I know anyway, sorry

12. marac008

Hey all, just an update on my progress, I can say that I finished updating my mod to work with Upbeat Giraffe :)

It will take just a little longer (1-2 days) before I upload it because I'm adding something now to the mod ;)

kenanthebarbarian and Wulf_Oman like this.
  13. WatcherCCG

Ooh, I like the sound of that. Well, it's too late to ask for a preview, I'm guessing.

Wulf_Oman likes this.
  14. TheSecondNightfury

TheSecondNightfury Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great! Now I my mod-pack will be complete... In two days! :rainbow:

15. marac008

marac008 updated StarMount with a new update entry:

Update to Upbeat Giraffe + new swimming transforms

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wulf_Oman likes this.
  16. marac008

marac008 updated StarMount with a new update entry:

Update to Upbeat Giraffe + new swimming transforms

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1426459278][/DOUBLEPOST]Enjoy guys :)

I hope it will work without problems, it worked for me, but as I said I cannot test everything in a short time, and I don't use other mods so I can't exactly say if it will conflict with something. In any case I will be happy to help with any error/bug :)

Wulf_Oman likes this.
  17. genesis_mk.3

genesis_mk.3 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

how do i get the inferior brain needed for the recipies?

18. WatcherCCG

Yeah, that's a hole in the mod. The Brain Extractor is no longer used by vanilla assets.

19. Rukrio

Rukrio Pangalactic Porcupine

one complaint is have is that for race mods, you can always see your race riding the back of the transformations.

otherwise, pretty cool mod.

20. marac008

Oh, I didn't know that, since I haven't really played new version of Starbound (not enough time) I didn't even know that.

Thanks for pointing that out, I will fix it ASAP.

You mean it doesn't work with other race mods? And if yes, which mod in particular?