1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated StarMount 5.1

StarMount - 150 Mounts - Pleased Giraffe

1. anton3000yaq

anton3000yaq Space Hobo

is this working for unstable/ nightly ?
    cause i´m using unbeat giraffe and would love to use that mod

2. marac008

marac008 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not at the moment, I do plan to make it compatible with unbeat giraffe, but there's just so much I have to change in code (plus things I have to change but don't even know jet) that it will take a lot of time. So when it will be done depends on how much free time I will have. Of course if someone knows how to do this, help would be appreciated :) .

3. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

I have updated my flying mod so i can at least look at those. I ported a few mods already and will look and see if i can help you get going. There's a few tools that will help also. I'll send them when i get home.

4. marac008

Before I start working on this I will have 1 more (maybe 2) update for stable version (Enraged Koala).

Thanks in advance :)

5. anton3000yaq

anton3000yaq Space Hobo

how you think it will take till the mod is in unstable?

6. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Edit: My bad! I'll try work some tomorrow, but for full mod, some time probably.
    Edit2: ... and that is that to help author get going that is...

7. marac008

8. marac008

9. HyperMan19680

HyperMan19680 Pangalactic Porcupine

Think we'll see us transforming into the transformation piece by piece someday?

10. marac008

Who knows, that might be possible one thay, with some new game features.

11. LVL58

LVL58 Void-Bound Voyager

I love this mod, and I'd love to use it (Just found out you can mod this a few days ago and I'm hooked!). I'm not sure how to program or fix mods, so I am looking at this error saying a name repeat with monster flying monster flyingmonsternight. and I can fix it on my own, but I just need to know how to open the tile up and program I need to use to do so. :)

12. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

I had this problem too I had to look through the files and delete one of the files since it shows up twice.

If you have the most stable update of Starbound (not upbeat Giraffe) than that's what fixed the problem for me.

Edit: I don't really remember the location of the file, but it's in the monsters file under the night sub type I'll look for it and try to help you, but it won't be a real fix since you won't be getting Monster DNA

13. LVL58

LVL58 Void-Bound Voyager

So if I delete the file I can't collect m pop material DNA for that creature type, so there's not a point in having the mod then right now? :/ Kinda disappointed. Oh Well, the game is still amazing. Can't believe I never heard of this until a month ago. I've been in my Terraria bubble on my Vita lol. This is much better in my opinion, and It's still in beta! :)

I configured it to my ps3 controller, and it plays awesomely. Slight lag at times because I only have 6gb ram on a slightly old computer, but other than that plays like my random sci-fi dream game! :D

14. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

That's awesome to hear and if I remember correctly there was a way to fix it I just can't remember how :/ because I had the problem on Starbound and then one day I updated my starbound and I didn't have the problem anymore, but I was still using the Stable RElease maybe it was just something I was missing that caused the mod to incorrectly work. Though I'm glad you were able to find this game I really love this game (not a big fan of terraria though) and the whole Sci Fi thing is just a big bonus it makes me excited for Planet Centauri to come out already so I can see how that game will be.

15. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

at begining of the mod i remember a bug with flying monsters but it should be fixed

have you tried to delette your starmout folder and re download last version of the mod ?

16. HornyFox

HornyFox Void-Bound Voyager

Very nice mod. Found a small problem in multiplayer server. We have install the mod on the multiplayer too, we can build all crafting station for use. We have crafting a Tier 1 mount but if anybody use the mount, the player go invisible so long as he have the tech abillity in the character tech slot.

17. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Yeah the Mod Author hasn't made this compatible with MP it was only designed for SP experience.

18. HornyFox

I see. Hope the Mod Developer will make Multiplayer support too. Its so a great mod, think it could be a nice Multiplayer experience.

19. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

strange the mod worked fine for me in multi.
    have you some other mods installed ? maybe a kind of mod conflict.

20. HornyFox

Can be possible. Another mod is the Vulpes Race Mod, ODB2CCM and D97Dropship_2.4 + Shipmod.