1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated StarMount 5.1

StarMount - 150 Mounts - Pleased Giraffe

1. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

I've always used a new character when installing a mod like this so I wouldn't know if it works on an existing character.

2. marac008

marac008 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

To people that are waiting for leveled transforms, I can tell you, that update will soon be finished :) . There will be a new station and you will be able to upgrade your tier1 transforms from 2 to 11 tier. I should have finished it sooner but there has been a delayed.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  3. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

OMG yay :) I don't have internet no more, but I'll be checking back here in anticipation for this and as always man thank you for one of the best mods in Starbound (Among VITOSU and Mad Tulips Spaceship Mod) :)

4. marac008

Thank you, I'm glad you like it :) Expect an update this weekend or during next week (depends how much time I will have).

5. marac008

marac008 updated StarMount with a new update entry:

Major update - Upgrade-able transforms

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. marac008

Sooner when I mentioned that in the future there might be bigger visual differences between transform tiers I had something like this on my mind :), but for something like this to be made I would need a lot of time, a lot, because I have 40 transforms

upgrade_transforms.png -> This is just a prototype, it hasn't been added to the mod yet.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    teihoo likes this.
  7. shaun4519

shaun4519 Phantasmal Quasar

Yay! I'm so glad that you did this.Now this mod is even better:up:you get a thumbs up.

8. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

First of all, very nice mount collection! And second, I do hope you have the energy to rather make them nightly compatible, its closing up on at least unstable release, and also there will only be 7 gear levels so you could reduce mount tiers also, have some less work to do :) unless these tiers were not related to player tiers as is in enraged.

9. Bluefire1248

Bluefire1248 Void-Bound Voyager

how do i make the Dna gun

10. marac008

Open your recipes with button C, and it will be there.

11. nerdy birdy

nerdy birdy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I tested out the mod to see if it worked on multiplayer, and I've come to the conclusion that while it's possible to play in multiplayer, it's a little.. Weird. (Not that I mind; it was merely for experimental purposes)
    When I used my mount, they couldn't see me anymore, and then I used my transform, the same thing happened. So it doesn't really not work, but no one can see you.

Cheers~

12. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Yay :) I come back from Thanksgiving meal to find this update :) now I'm going to have something to do over the weekend :)

13. marac008

Hi guys, a quick question :)

Do you want mounts to have upgrades (visual) like on this image

[​IMG]

or should they stay the way they are now (with just different gloves) ?

Any feedback is appreciated :)

14. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

I like the idea of adding armor, but if it's too much work than just stick with the gloves The ability to transform is still amazing :)

15. marac008

This armor is 80% done and there's a small part left to finish, that's why I asked, I wanted to know if I should proceed or not, because if I will, I will finish it soon :) The only thing that could bother people is that armor completely hides original transforms colors with the last three tiers and that's mainly why I wanted to ask for feedback :) It doesn't bother me, but thats just me :p

16. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

I don't mind the transform colors being hidden the Armor looks really cool since I would feel like a robot monster at the higher tiers :) That's why I kinda like the Robot mount the most :) (Besides the Flying Mount since this is really awesome :D) As always thanks for all your work on this amazing mod :D

17. sesmittels

sesmittels Orbital Explorer

Hello, I just have to say I LOVE YOUR MOD!! :love:
    Works PERFECT in singleplayer and I love all the options when it comes to choosing the different creature transformations.

My one concern is I am hoping you might know why it happens, is when we use the mod in a server we can't see each other sometimes when one player is using the transformation?
    Then when the player disables their tech slot, they still run around invisible to others. I reuploaded the mod to server several times now, even once moving it folder by folder in case there was a problem with the move. I also did complete reinstalls on player side as well.:unsure:

18. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

I don't think that the Author made this mod completely compatible with MP since there have been other people that had this same problem.

19. sesmittels

sesmittels Orbital Explorer

Thanks for letting me know! We still keep the mod as its really a great mod, hopefully someday we can run around multiplayer together as monsters.
    I found if I disabled the tech slot [then reload game] with the transformation, everything else works fine on server. :3

20. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

No problem I'm glad to hear you got that fixed and hopefully this will be MP so that people can run around as monsters on a server :).

sesmittels likes this.