1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Starloader - mod manager/loader for Starbound

Discussion in 'Other' started by Dragory, Dec 9, 2013.

1. CrownFox

CrownFox Subatomic Cosmonaut

There's a problem with the new update.

Something's wrong with the merging. The game doesn't load when the "_merged" folder is added to the bootstrap.config file.

I've shared a zip of the contents of my "_merged" folder.

I know the issue is with this folder because I removed the _merged folder from the bootstrap, and changed the load order so that the mod's player.config would overwrite the default player.config.

When I did that, it suddenly worked. The mod is the Craftable Instruments mod, though I modified that mod myself so the only added entry to the player.config is;
    Code:
    { "item" : "instrumenttable" },

Attached Files:

2. JonSnow

JonSnow Void-Bound Voyager

Using node webkit. Very cool, always wanted to try making something with that.

3. Fullmetalalchemist

Fullmetalalchemist Master Chief

Won't fucking work at all :p
    It won't create a mods folder so I created my own and now it keeps telling me I don't have a mods folder when I clearly do.
    BTW Get rid of the Trollish and stupid Readme.MD don't make a fucking readme file if it doesn't tell you every single step in how to instal that's a waste of fucking space!

4. Dragory

Dragory Void-Bound Voyager

Calm down there.
    The readme is just a placeholder and more for the git repository than the actual program, sorry for that. Plus there are no more steps to installing it than extracting it.

As to the problem, which platform are you on? And are you 100% sure the path to the mods folder you specified (see the Options tab) is correct (sorry, just have to ask)?

Looking at the merged file, many recipes seem to appear twice. The mod-supplied player.config should only have the new parts, so e.g.

Code:
    {
      "defaultBlueprints" : {
        "tier1" : [
          { "item" : "instrumenttable" }
        ]
      }
    }
    I.e. without the default ones.

5. CrownFox

Ah, I see. That explains that. See, my internet was having issues(502 Bad Gateway), so I wasn't able to look at the example mod to see how it's done. I had assumed you compared the files and stuff the new one has that the old one doesn't.

That is completely my fault.

6. LOCSA_XIII

LOCSA_XIII Void-Bound Voyager

yeah its working (pickaxe mod) .. but feline mod is not loading
    stuck at loading screen.. testet with the newest feline mod...

edit : no nothing is working

"client server connection no longer valid???"

this comes up if trying to dig. i play offline and not on a mp server.
    very strange

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  7. CrownFox

I find the file merging to be wicked awesome. I'm currently creating a mod to let all of the races create their individual race's special furniture. I can set the loader to merge species/floran.species, then add the recipes for that race to tier1 using the merging. I have to say, I'm already a fan.

8. Arcadiax

Arcadiax Phantasmal Quasar

An extremely handy tool, I'll be releasing any future mods under compatibility for this. One thing i'd like to suggest is the "update button", can you do an "update by folder" button like the "add from folder" button, it would make things a lot handier!

9. Dragory

Thanks, and absolutely, I'm actually kind of unsure of why I didn't implement that in the first place!

10. CrownFox

A feature I would like to see is the ability to add "Files to merge" into mod.json for the mods, so a mod.json would look like:
    Code:
    {
        "internal-name": "speciesmod",
        "name": "This is a mod",
        "version": "1.0.0",
        "description": "This is totally something that does stuff",
        "author": "Will Wheaton",
        "url": "http://www.google.com/",
        "mergedfiles" : [
            "player.config",
            "species/floran.species",
            "species/apex.species"
        ]
    }
    That would allow us to specify which files we'd like to merge within the mod, instead of making the player add those to the list manually.

Another thing I'd like to see is field replacement.

As of now, if both the old and new files have a field, it doubles the field. I'd like to see mod order replace that field.

So if a mod changes the following in player.config, it's changed in the merged file without having to completely overwrite it.
    Code:
    "blueprintOnPickupMessage" : "New blueprint available.",

11. Dragory

Huh, that should already happen. It should only duplicate fields if they're both in lists that get merged. I'll take a look.

12. CrownFox

Does it? I see. So, only items that are added to a list are doubled?

Edit: I just tested this out, and you're 100% correct. I guess the only feature I would like added is the ability to list file merges in the mod.json. That way, I can make small edits to anything without having to 100% replace them, and without having to bother the end user with 100 added files to their merge list.

13. skedone

skedone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yeah this buggs out on linux 64 mate

here is a copy of my boot strap this is after a clean install and then installing one mod

{"assetSources":["../mods/macerator","../assets","../mods/_merged"],"storageDirectory":"."}

and game just hangs at loading screen
    #

14. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Requiring mod creators to list the changes removes any usability for mod creators who don't officially support the mod loader. This will severely hamper adoption rates. If you want a file to be merged, then you put a copy of that file in the directory structure right?

You need to post your starbound.log error in a [ spoiler ]

15. skedone

skedone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Info: Preparing Star::Root...
    Info: Loading Star::Configuration from './starbound.config'
    Info: Done preparing Star::Root.
    Info: Client version 'Beta v. Indignant Koala' '622' '424'
    Info: Starting from the title screen
    Info: Initialized SDL
    Info: Initialized SDL Video
    Info: Initialized SDL Joystick
    Info: Initialized SDL Sound
    Info: Opened default audio device with 44khz / 16 bit stereo audio, 1024 sample size buffer
    Info: Loading Star::Root...
    Warn: Perf: Assets::loadFont millis: 905
    Warn: Slow asset 0.905 : /hobo.ttf
    Info: Loading Star::Configuration from './starbound.config'
    Info: Initializing SDL Window
    Debug: Correcting path from /terrain/surface/mountainoussurface.terrain to /terrain/surface/mountainousSurface.terrain
    Debug: Correcting path from /terrain/surface/normalsurface.terrain to /terrain/surface/normalSurface.terrain
    Debug: Correcting path from /terrain/surface/relaxedhillssurface.terrain to /terrain/surface/relaxedHillsSurface.terrain
    Info: OpenGL version: '3.0 Mesa 9.2.1' vender: 'Intel Open Source Technology Center' renderer: 'Mesa DRI Intel(R) Sandybridge Mobile ' shader: '1.30'
    Info: Created initial window 1364x715
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/breathcritical.effectsource to /effects/breathCritical.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/breathrisk.effectsource to /effects/breathRisk.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/foodcritical.effectsource to /effects/foodCritical.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/foodrisk.effectsource to /effects/foodRisk.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/healthcritical.effectsource to /effects/healthCritical.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/healthrisk.effectsource to /effects/healthRisk.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/multijump.effectsource to /effects/multiJump.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/warmthcritical.effectsource to /effects/warmthCritical.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/warmthrisk.effectsource to /effects/warmthRisk.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /tiles/mods/cerulium.matmod to /tiles/mods/Cerulium.matmod
    Debug: Correcting path from /tiles/mods/rubium.matmod to /tiles/mods/Rubium.matmod
    Debug: Correcting path from /tiles/mods/cerulium.matmod to /tiles/mods/Cerulium.matmod
    Debug: Correcting path from /tiles/mods/rubium.matmod to /tiles/mods/Rubium.matmod
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/bottom/rock04layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/bottom/rock04layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/bottom/rock12layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/bottom/rock12layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/bottom/rock14layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/bottom/rock14layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/bottom/rock15layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/bottom/rock15layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/bottom/rock17layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/bottom/rock17layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/middle/rock01layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/middle/rock01layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/middle/rock02.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/middle/rock02.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/middle/rock03.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/middle/rock03.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/middle/rock19.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/middle/rock19.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/middle/rock20.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/middle/rock20.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/claylayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/claylayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/drydirtlayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/drydirtlayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/drysandlayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/drysandlayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/gravellayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/gravellayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/mudlayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/mudlayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/sandlayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/sandlayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/sandstonelayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/sandstonelayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/core/blaststonecorelayer.corebiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/core/blaststonecorelayer.corebiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/core/magmarockcorelayer.corebiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/core/magmarockcorelayer.corebiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/core/obisidiancorelayer.corebiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/core/obisidiancorelayer.corebiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/npcs/staticfireball/staticfireball.projectile to /projectiles/npcs/staticFireball/staticFireball.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp1/chomp1.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp1/chomp1.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp2/chomp2.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp2/chomp2.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp3/chomp3.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp3/chomp3.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp4/chomp4.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp4/chomp4.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/swoopdown1/swoopdown1.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/swoopdown1/swoopdown1.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/swoopup1/swoopup1.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/swoopup1/swoopup1.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/testsideswoosh/testsideswoosh.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/testsideswoosh/testsideswoosh.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/testswoosh/testswoosh.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/testswoosh/testswoosh.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/testswoosh2/testswoosh2.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/testswoosh2/testswoosh2.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/testswoosh4/testswoosh4.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/testswoosh4/testswoosh4.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/thrust1/thrust1.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/thrust1/thrust1.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp2/chomp2.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp2/chomp2.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp3/chomp3.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp3/chomp3.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp4/chomp4.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp4/chomp4.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/swoopdown1/swoopdown1.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/swoopdown1/swoopdown1.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/swoopup1/swoopup1.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/swoopup1/swoopup1.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/testsideswoosh/testsideswoosh.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/testsideswoosh/testsideswoosh.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/testswoosh/testswoosh.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/testswoosh/testswoosh.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /plants/trees/undergroundforest/stem/underwood/underwood.modularstem to /plants/trees/undergroundforest/Stem/underwood/underwood.modularstem
    Debug: Correcting path from /plants/trees/undergroundforest/foliage/mossy/mossy.modularfoliage to /plants/trees/undergroundforest/Foliage/mossy/mossy.modularfoliage
    Debug: Correcting path from /plants/trees/undergroundforest/foliage/scattered/scattered.modularfoliage to /plants/trees/undergroundforest/Foliage/scattered/scattered.modularfoliage
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/rockettrooper.monstertype to /monsters/unique/penguin/rocketTrooper.monstertype
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinminiufo/penguinminiufo.monstertype to /monsters/unique/penguinMiniUfo/penguinMiniUfo.monstertype
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/penguintank.monstertype to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/penguinTank.monstertype
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinufo/penguinufo.monstertype to /monsters/unique/penguinUfo/penguinUfo.monstertype
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/rockettrooper.monstertype to /monsters/unique/penguin/rocketTrooper.monstertype
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinminiufo/penguinminiufo.monstertype to /monsters/unique/penguinMiniUfo/penguinMiniUfo.monstertype
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/penguintank.monstertype to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/penguinTank.monstertype
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/backarm/generalbackarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/backArm/generalBackArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/backarm/rockettrooperbackarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/backArm/rocketTrooperBackArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/backarm/trooperbackarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/backArm/trooperBackArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/body/generalbody.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/body/generalBody.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/body/rockettrooperbody.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/body/rocketTrooperBody.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/body/trooperbody.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/body/trooperBody.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/chest/dynamitechest.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/chest/dynamiteChest.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/frontarm/generalfrontarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/frontArm/generalFrontArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/frontarm/rockettrooperfrontarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/frontArm/rocketTrooperFrontArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/frontarm/trooperfrontarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/frontArm/trooperFrontArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/generalhelm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/generalHelm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/trooperhelm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/trooperHelm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/rockettrooperhelm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/rocketTrooperHelm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinminiufo/ufo/ufo.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinMiniUfo/ufo/ufo.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/body.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/body.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/gun.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/gun.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/pilot.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/pilot.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/smoke.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/smoke.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/turret.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/turret.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinufo/pilot/pilot.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinUfo/pilot/pilot.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinufo/ufo/ufo.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinUfo/ufo/ufo.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/backarm/generalbackarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/backArm/generalBackArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/backarm/rockettrooperbackarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/backArm/rocketTrooperBackArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/backarm/trooperbackarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/backArm/trooperBackArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/body/generalbody.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/body/generalBody.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/body/trooperbody.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/body/trooperBody.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/chest/dynamitechest.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/chest/dynamiteChest.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/frontarm/generalfrontarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/frontArm/generalFrontArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/frontarm/rockettrooperfrontarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/frontArm/rocketTrooperFrontArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/frontarm/trooperfrontarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/frontArm/trooperFrontArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/generalhelm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/generalHelm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/rockettrooperhelm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/rocketTrooperHelm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/trooperhelm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/trooperHelm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinminiufo/ufo/ufo.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinMiniUfo/ufo/ufo.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/body.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/body.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/gun.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/gun.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/pilot.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/pilot.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/smoke.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/smoke.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/turret.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/turret.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinufo/pilot/pilot.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinUfo/pilot/pilot.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinufo/ufo/ufo.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinUfo/ufo/ufo.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/flying/skills/flyingswoopattack.monsterskill to /monsters/flying/skills/flyingSwoopAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/flying/skills/flyingswoopbounceattack.monsterskill to /monsters/flying/skills/flyingSwoopBounceAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/flying/skills/ranged/airbubbleblastrangedattack.monsterskill to /monsters/flying/skills/ranged/airBubbleBlastRangedAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/flying/skills/ranged/airflameburstrangedattack.monsterskill to /monsters/flying/skills/ranged/airflameBurstRangedAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/chargeattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/chargeAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/meleeattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/meleeAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/pounceattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/pounceAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/ranged/bubbleblastrangedattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/ranged/BubbleBlastRangedAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/ranged/flameburstrangedattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/ranged/flameBurstRangedAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/ranged/rangedattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/ranged/rangedAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/staticprojectileattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/staticProjectileAttack.monsterskill
    Error: Exception caught in Thread Async root loader: VariantException: Variant list not of size 10 in variantToArrayF
    ./starbound(_ZN4Star13StarExceptionC2EPKc+0x10f) [0xc0bd8f]
    ./starbound() [0xabd7b1]
    ./starbound(_ZN4Star15variantToArrayFILm10EEENS_5ArrayIfXT_EEERKNS_7VariantE+0xdc) [0xabe5dc]
    ./starbound() [0xab248a]
    ./starbound() [0x846733]
    ./starbound() [0x84b2df]
    ./starbound() [0x84b342]
    ./starbound() [0x8486b2]
    ./starbound() [0x87d52f]
    ./starbound() [0x539689]
    ./starbound() [0xc15b71]
    /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x7f6e) [0x7f84819b1f6e]
    /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d) [0x7f847f9849cd]

Info: Application quitting!
    Info: [ [ "StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop", "Cnt#: ", 2347, "Sum(ms)", 39140, "Avg", 16, "SAvg", 14, "Min", 1, "Max", 34, "Last", 1, "Var(avg,us)", 1749.04, "VMax(ms)", 17, "Parent", "" ], [ "StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.graphicsClear", "Cnt#: ", 2345, "Sum(ms)", 18929, "Avg", 8, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 22, "Last", 15, "Var(avg,us)", 8072.07, "VMax(ms)", 22, "Parent", "" ], [ "StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.sleeping", "Cnt#: ", 17996, "Sum(ms)", 18210, "Avg", 1, "SAvg", 1, "Min", 1, "Max", 12, "Last", 1, "Var(avg,us)", 11.8915, "VMax(ms)", 11, "Parent", "" ], [ "StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.postSleeping", "Cnt#: ", 17971, "Sum(ms)", 18031, "Avg", 1, "SAvg", 1, "Min", 1, "Max", 4, "Last", 1, "Var(avg,us)", 3.33871, "VMax(ms)", 3, "Parent", "" ], [ "Assets::loadVariant", "Cnt#: ", 2746, "Sum(ms)", 1275, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 26, "Last", 1, "Var(avg,us)", 464.312, "VMax(ms)", 26, "Parent", "" ], [ "StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.graphicsSwapBuffers", "Cnt#: ", 2345, "Sum(ms)", 1061, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 16, "Last", 1, "Var(avg,us)", 452.026, "VMax(ms)", 16, "Parent", "" ], [ "Assets::loadFont", "Cnt#: ", 1, "Sum(ms)", 905, "Avg", 905, "SAvg", 905, "Min", 905, "Max", 905, "Last", 905, "Var(avg,us)", 0, "VMax(ms)", 0, "Parent", "" ], [ "StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.render", "Cnt#: ", 2346, "Sum(ms)", 626, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 19, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 339.727, "VMax(ms)", 19, "Parent", "" ], [ "ClientApplication::render", "Cnt#: ", 2346, "Sum(ms)", 616, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 19, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 335.465, "VMax(ms)", 19, "Parent", "" ], [ "Cinematic::render", "Cnt#: ", 2345, "Sum(ms)", 282, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 18, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 185.501, "VMax(ms)", 18, "Parent", "" ], [ "StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.preSleeping", "Cnt#: ", 27, "Sum(ms)", 181, "Avg", 6, "SAvg", 1, "Min", 1, "Max", 12, "Last", 2, "Var(avg,us)", 2148.15, "VMax(ms)", 7, "Parent", "" ], [ "StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.renderPost", "Cnt#: ", 2346, "Sum(ms)", 157, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 2, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 66.9224, "VMax(ms)", 2, "Parent", "" ], [ "StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.graphicsFinish", "Cnt#: ", 2346, "Sum(ms)", 66, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 1, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 28.133, "VMax(ms)", 1, "Parent", "" ], [ "StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.SDL_PollEvent", "Cnt#: ", 2349, "Sum(ms)", 25, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 2, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 10.6428, "VMax(ms)", 2, "Parent", "" ], [ "ClientApplication::renderInit", "Cnt#: ", 1, "Sum(ms)", 24, "Avg", 24, "SAvg", 24, "Min", 24, "Max", 24, "Last", 24, "Var(avg,us)", 0, "VMax(ms)", 0, "Parent", "" ], [ "Assets::postProcessAudio", "Cnt#: ", 2, "Sum(ms)", 13, "Avg", 6, "SAvg", 6, "Min", 6, "Max", 7, "Last", 6, "Var(avg,us)", 500, "VMax(ms)", 1, "Parent", "" ], [ "StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.update", "Cnt#: ", 2348, "Sum(ms)", 6, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 1, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 2.55537, "VMax(ms)", 1, "Parent", "" ], [ "Assets::loadBaseImage", "Cnt#: ", 2, "Sum(ms)", 6, "Avg", 3, "SAvg", 5, "Min", 0, "Max", 6, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 3000, "VMax(ms)", 6, "Parent", "" ], [ "Assets::loadImage", "Cnt#: ", 2, "Sum(ms)", 6, "Avg", 3, "SAvg", 5, "Min", 0, "Max", 6, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 3000, "VMax(ms)", 6, "Parent", "" ], [ "ClientApplication::update", "Cnt#: ", 2348, "Sum(ms)", 3, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 1, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 1.27768, "VMax(ms)", 1, "Parent", "" ], [ "ClientApplication::updateSplash", "Cnt#: ", 2348, "Sum(ms)", 3, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 1, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 1.27768, "VMax(ms)", 1, "Parent", "" ], [ "StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.graphicsStart", "Cnt#: ", 2345, "Sum(ms)", 2, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 1, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 0.852878, "VMax(ms)", 1, "Parent", "" ], [ "Assets::loadAudio", "Cnt#: ", 1, "Sum(ms)", 1, "Avg", 1, "SAvg", 1, "Min", 1, "Max", 1, "Last", 1, "Var(avg,us)", 0, "VMax(ms)", 0, "Parent", "" ], [ "Cinematic::update", "Cnt#: ", 2348, "Sum(ms)", 0, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 0, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 0, "VMax(ms)", 0, "Parent", "" ], [ "ClientApplication::processInput", "Cnt#: ", 141, "Sum(ms)", 0, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 0, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 0, "VMax(ms)", 0, "Parent", "" ], [ "ClientApplication::renderDestroy", "Cnt#: ", 1, "Sum(ms)", 0, "Avg", 0, "SAvg", 0, "Min", 0, "Max", 0, "Last", 0, "Var(avg,us)", 0, "VMax(ms)", 0, "Parent", "" ] ]
    Info: Shutting down Star::Root

16. Arcadiax

Arcadiax Phantasmal Quasar

Dragory likes this.
  17. Dragory

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. Do you mean that I should merge the conflicting files automatically instead of asking the user to list them in "Files to merge"? Because that can definitely be done, and I shall for the next release.

18. Conir

Conir Void-Bound Voyager

just curious if you plan to add an osx version? is it possible?
    (if not, can someone suggest me a different app for mac please? )

and thanks for the hard work!

19. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Im saying it shouldn't be required to even have a mod.json in general. It's just a useful add-on. Im hoping we'll have a better structure for adding recipes without player.config at some point.

20. Dragory

Mods don't actually have to have a mod.json to be able to be installed with Starloader. Now that I look at your message again, were you commenting on CrownFox's suggestion to list changed files in mod.json?