1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Starfoundry v1.3.2

Automation megamod including energy, pipes, magnets, data transmission and more!

1. FormalRiceFarmr

FormalRiceFarmr Big Damn Hero

it keeps mining until it hits an unbreakable block (usually just means you have to go down and break vines manually) or until it tries to mine blocks that are too far away for the game to load

2. FormalRiceFarmr

FormalRiceFarmr Big Damn Hero

Not my best work, but here's an example of a pump-based airlock
    [​IMG]

raz334, Starfoundry, mala and 2 others like this.
  3. Nessassin

Nessassin Void-Bound Voyager

PLEASE MAKE THE QUARRY MINE SONIC FAST, We spend so much resources and its sooo slow.

4. FRA32

FRA32 Yeah, You!

Can someone help me? I'm new to this awesome mod but everytime I try to send items via pipe to an power furnace or liquid extracter they won't get stored in. All I can do is buffering items in storage boxes and outputting them with ejectors.How do I insert them in machines?

5. Starfoundry

Starfoundry Space Penguin Leader

When a liquid extractor or power furnace has its input (left side) pipe connected to an item box, it should be able to pull items of the appropriate type from the box. The machines themselves can only hold the materials they're currently working on (i.e. one bar's worth of ores for the smelter, or 20 blocks of an appropriate material for the extractor). There should be some example images in this thread and the mod description of these kind of systems.

If this doesn't solve your problem, would you mind posting a screenshot of your setup here? It's often easier to diagnose these things visually.

6. ukbajwa10

ukbajwa10 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG] What am I doing wrong here? It wont smelt anything

EDIT: I took the ejectors out and it works fine now thanks

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  7. FRA32

FRA32 Yeah, You!

Well, this is the setup(the left storage is filled with sand)
    [​IMG]

8. Starfoundry

The only problem I see there is that your battery rack is in charge mode (blue), which means that it won't send energy. Try switching it to discharge mode (green) if you haven't already.

This similar setup worked correctly for me:
    [​IMG]

9. TigraXL

TigraXL Space Spelunker

Does this mod break small wall switches? Mine don't seem to react to input anymore, which kinda makes it impossible to build a binary clock.

10. SupaBoy

SupaBoy Space Spelunker

Hi, I play on a private server with FRA32. Thanks for the help, we got it running. But Sand won't smelt. Is this a bug?

11. Starfoundry

Glad to see someone using that feature! It looks like the Furious Koala patch actually broke them in the vanilla game, but they'll be fixed in the next version of Starfoundry!

Yep, this was a bug, thanks for the report. Will be fixed in next version.

12. FRA32

FRA32 Yeah, You!

The furnace is working now. What about the extracter (trying to extract stone/wooden logs)
    [​IMG]

13. Healthire

Healthire Can't Most Program the Least

The extractor extracts liquid from blocks, it only works with certain blocks that would feasibly contain liquids. Those do not include stone or wood logs, but do include: mud, wet dirt, snow, slush, ice, sewage, slime, obsidian, magmarock, tar.

14. FRA32

FRA32 Yeah, You!

Ahh thanks for the list .Now I can make my very own poison pool.

15. TigraXL

TigraXL Space Spelunker

Oh, so it's vanilla bug. Sorry for blaming you :oops:
    Thanks for the mod, it is great!

16. mumichipipi

mumichipipi Void-Bound Voyager

can;t seem to get the pipes working is thier an instruction/guide on how to pump liquied from one place to another thanks

17. FRA32

FRA32 Yeah, You!

If you want to pump for example an poison pool to another place then you first have to place a sprout on the bottom of the liquid. Then you connect it with a pipe to a pump. Then another pipe to the destination with another sprout at the exit. It should look like this:
    [​IMG]

18. FRA32

FRA32 Yeah, You!

I found a bug at the big air fans. They only work when you use them to blow to the right. if I try using them in the left direction they don't work.(energy supply is avaiable)

19. mumichipipi

mumichipipi Void-Bound Voyager

still not working i tried doing what you said

Attached Files:

• CAP.PNG
      CAP.PNG
      File size:
      170.7 KB
      Views:
  20. ukbajwa10

ukbajwa10 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you need an energy relay to transfer energy to the pump