Starfinders

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Starfinder, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Starfinder

Starfinder Big Damn Hero

~We Search the Mightiest of Galaxies, Universes, ect. To Find What Means The Most, Within Each Planet's, Universes, and Galaxy's meaning..Within The Meaning And Sacrifice Of Each, We Turn The Bad Times And Troublesome Sacrifices Into Something More Enjoyable.~
    We Are Starfinders.

2. Ehlek

Ehlek Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sounds interesting. I love the idea of an exploration corporation. Any more information on this?

3. Starfinder

Starfinder Big Damn Hero

I'll add more to this, it's meerly an idea, however, i'd love to get this going, my best friend agreed this would be awesome, so we should be providing further details soon!

4. Ehlek

I went ahead and made my own company, however if you would like to make some sort of partnership with Root Industries, that would be most accepted.

Starfinder likes this.
  5. Starfinder

Starfinder Big Damn Hero

ah, keep in touch with me, i'll have time this weekend to work with things.
    Will let you know if partnership works out :).

6. Tlarby

Tlarby Guest

Goodluck with your clan. I like the name.

7. Ehlek

Wonderful! I'm glad to hear that you're considering it, that literally makes my day. Safe travels! :)

8. Starfinder

Starfinder Big Damn Hero

you're very welcome, thank you for the offer!, safe travels, also, my friend. :)

9. Starfinder

Starfinder Big Damn Hero

lol thank you, it's mostly just me and my best friend and a few other school friends, but feel free to join once we get everything set up. :)

Tlarby likes this.