Modding Help stardewvalley anime mods - update july 4th

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Insullivan, Jul 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Insullivan

Insullivan Space Hobo

The popular anime mod here https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1839

Was updated yesterday. It has all the portraits in one download. I have been trying to get all the portraits to work but only a few of them work for me. (Robin and Veronica are the same portraits in anime) then Wizard, Dwarf, and Sandy are the only ones that work. There are no errors when starting up the game and when it first loads regarding this mod.

Has anyone had a similar experience? What was your solution?

I do get this error:

[Content Patcher] Multiple patches want to load Portraits\Robin (CP_Veronica > Portraits, OhoDavi's StardewValley Anime Mods > Load Portraits/Robin). None will be applied.
    [Content Patcher] Multiple patches want to load Portraits\Robin (CP_Veronica > Portraits, OhoDavi's StardewValley Anime Mods > Load Portraits/Robin). None will be applied.

But that is from this mod [CP] Ram with Veronica https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3239?tab=files

Which doesn't seem to have an update Key from the console.

[SMAPI] No update keys
    [SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------
    [SMAPI] These mods have no update keys in their manifest. SMAPI may not notify you about updates for these
    [SMAPI] mods. Consider notifying the mod authors about this problem.

[SMAPI] - [CP] Beach Crab
    [SMAPI] - CP_R_Romance_Additional_Dialogue
    [SMAPI] - CP_Veronica
    [SMAPI] - Robin at Festivals
    [SMAPI] - Spouse Room Ram

Because the CP_Veronica causes that error line.

But removing that content package, the line in the console is gone, but I still have the same problems. And I've edited the content file to where it said the Portraits/Robin in the JSON just be deleting those objects, the error is gone, but the anime pictures are not loading for the other characters. If you've had this same problem please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    • Insullivan

Insullivan Space Hobo

Figured it out. The seasonal characters mod was not letting the anime mod work. There are some that aren't working like Marlon but that could be another mod writing over it.