Stardew What If

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WilliamZ, Dec 10, 2019.

1. WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

• This thread is rated for S of SPOILERS, as there are lots of new players from the consoles that may not see all the events.
    • This thread is also rated as W of WALL OF TEXT, so beware.
    "What if" is the representation of what happens when things occur different, so what if the farmer never leave his job and went to the Pelican Town? His presence and influence captivates a lot of villagers that changed for the best, but what would happen to them if they hadn't contact with this positive presence in their lives?

Alex: probably never would make a true friend in the town, not changing his mind of how he need to focus on things that he lacks, so he being accept in the university is unlikelly and probably he wouldn't gain a sports scholarship as he isn't playing on a team, so he will go back in the town, marry with Haley and become a bitter person as his father.
    Evelyn: old Evelyn don't receive a major character arc and probably she will continuing encouraging George.
    George: probably will continue being bitter, despite Penny attempts to warm his heart.

Penny:
    probably will graduate in Zuzu City and became a teacher after her mother passes away, because Pam drinking habit don't leave money behind for Penny's study.
    Pam: won't will last too much drinking every day and piling up debits with Gus, Lewis steals the village money so is unlikely that the bus will be repaired.

Lewis and Marnie: to be honest nothing really changes with your presence.

Haley:
    without a friend she wouldn't realize very fast that she don't have to be what the people want her to be, not what she want to, but eventually she will. I can say that because she already have the photo hobby and a dark room when you go to the city, I can't say how things will go between her and Alex's as she isn't interested in people that only value her for the looks on a relationship, probably she will leave the town to live in Zuzu City, but she won't will be committed to the community and charity.
    Emily: Emy already is very independent and I doubt that the absence of the farmer will change that.

Jodi and Kent: without a friend to appease their situation, probably they will break up as she already had this in mind before you intervene, maybe Kent will stay and she leave with Vicent to another place, or Kent leaves.
    Sam: already had his band and his concert will happen independently of your influence, a musician's life is hard but I think that he can pull off, I don't think that he is a couple with Penny (unlike Alex that says that he was angry when you married Haley but he like of you both and isn't sad anymore).

Elliott: he's got talent but it's hard to say that he will find the confidence that we give to him because he was on the verge of giving up, so probably he will return to his parents house.

Leah: will be haunted by the ghost of her ex for a while but nothing that she cannot overcome, she don't have confidence to sell her art but from what I understood she can live in that house independently of that.

Pierre: Pierre's fate is a little dark, he will lose his business or will have his income reduced, making him more depressed and workaholic than before!
    Caroline: probably will get tired of Pierre and break with him.
    Abigail: will work on something after she's graduate, probably will be more rebellious with her father current situation, I also don't think that she and Sebastian have a romantic relationship, is likely that they was lovers in the past and just are friends now, since his goals are different of hers.

Clint: never will engage with Emily since he lacks confidence and she's only see him as a friend.
    Gus: will feed Linus anyways as Gus already is a great and independent guy without your influence.

Harvey: will continue his life as a doctor in Pelican Town.

Shane and Jas: probably will commit suicide, leaving a sad Jas behind with her auntie.

Robin and Demetrius: they have a good and solid relationship and love each other a lot, probably things will get better when Sam's leave the house.
    Maru: will go to a college to graduate with honors
    Sam: will move to Zuzu City and probably will have a cold relationship with his mother.

Linus: probably Robin will warm up with him in the future and Gus will feed him with the leftovers but he never will approach the city (I was surprised when Penny says that she's glad that you're friends with Linus as he is a good guy, so some villagers does interact with him).

Morris: will won the competition and purchase the old community center, as we can see that Lewis have a thing for money and golden statues, probably he will purchase the museum as no one seems to care, or the grandpa's farm.

Rasmodius, Willy, Marlon and etc: will continuing living as usual.

Byakuren likes this.
    • Pangaearocks

Pangaearocks Big Damn Hero

Krobus teams up with Rasmodius to magically block the sun, before cutting power to the city from the sewer. Then becomes Mayor.

No?

Byakuren likes this.