Tool Stardew Valley Save Editor (1.3 Compatible)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by etsmsj, Mar 6, 2016.

1. MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

Yeah that was integrated a long time ago, men the level of weapons needs to be changed as well eventually

• Sakuramei

Sakuramei Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Really hoping to see the map editor expanded on. Some of my early on placement haunts me to this day. :(

• MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

The main map editor programmer has a lot of ideas, and hopefully will be back to implementing them soon. Of course being easter vacation, a lot of us are either on vacation or busy with family stuff at the moment.

• Sakuramei

Sakuramei Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, definitely. I'm sorry if my post sounded like it was rushing--I didn't mean it that way at all. Just happy to at least see a map editor being worked on :) At the very least, I was able to finally move my barn over one tile thanks to this and it made me feel so much better already.

• MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

Not rude lol/ just letting you know of the delay

• madeyemoody

madeyemoody Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for releasing your save editor for us to use. Ive been using it to move stuff about on my farm mainly the trees and buildings. The last update fixed the farm map not loading for me. Big up to everyone involved.

• valorouspk

valorouspk Space Hobo

is there a editor that allows you to edit the actual farm map and add buildings easily
                *edit* found the part that says planned for future is map editor. Shucks thats a bummer

• Aurora Destiny

Aurora Destiny Yeah, You!

Any Idea if Character "Heart" Levels will be editable in the future?

• MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

Im actually working on that feature now :)

Glagroon and Yusuke Urameshi like this.
                    • johncoco12

johncoco12 Space Hobo

its dont work wenn i start it its crash

• MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

What os and do you have .Net 4.5.2

• LeBui

LeBui The Court

How realistic is it for me to wonder if all the artifacts required for the museum are gonna be added to the inventory manager? I'm so sick and tired of trying my rng with these drops to try and finish the museum. I was almost the first person on steam to get the acheivement but my luck is so freaking bad x.x

To put things in perspective for people, I literally have over 1k clay from all the digging I do for these artifacts, and I know I'm digging in the right spots, I'm just not GETTING anything

• MidgetMan

MidgetMan Big Damn Hero

All items should be in there. The Editor Actually parses the YAML from the game itself.

• LeBui

LeBui The Court

Ah, sweet! Thanks. I may just be using an outdated version or something then, sorry about that ^^;

Edit: Yup! My version was waaaay behind, super amazing work on this mod so far! It looks amazing now :D

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
                              • springfoe

springfoe Void-Bound Voyager

Any way you guys could possibly add a spouse feature?

• starsong

starsong Tentacle Wrangler

Hi, my save might be useful; it has a giant melon crop on my farm.

Attached Files:

etsmsj likes this.
                                  • Graceful Newt

Graceful Newt Space Hobo

If you are using Visual Basic, or Eclipse to build the program, I'd like access to the source to do GUI customization.

• Jexter11

Jexter11 Void-Bound Voyager

I might just be blind but i cannot find the mermaid's pendant.I lost it in the Skull Caves and didn't realize it and now it's winter.I really wanted to have the ceremony in the winter.

• Glagroon

Glagroon Void-Bound Voyager

If you are on the latest version (0.0.9.3), it's there. Just go through the list bit by bit.

• redheart

redheart Subatomic Cosmonaut

You can also type into the same box to find it faster. :x