Tool Stardew Valley Save Editor (1.3 Compatible)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by etsmsj, Mar 6, 2016.

1. BlueLeafeon

BlueLeafeon Cosmic Narwhal

This save editor now vanishes when I attempt to load my file, which I presume means that the multiplayer update broke it. I tried updating the thing using its updater but nothing happened. Do you have just the program itself, without the installation .exe? I don't like installing tools like this. I'd rather just unzip them and use them as needed.

• VL4DST3R

VL4DST3R Big Damn Hero

What happened to this mod? The new version looks and runs horrible, tries to always connect to the interent (???), can't even install it properly, not to mention i cant even choose WHERE to install it. As the above user said, updating the old (and far better imo) version makes it so that it doesn't work at all anymore, it just closes when loading newer saves.

• olemaire

olemaire Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, where did this install to?

Also, I used the forget cave button which worked, but I also tried to rename my farm to different name that was longer than what was typically allowed in game. This has worked numerous times for me when I was playing in 1.2, but when I updated the editor for 1.3 it kept my old farm name.

• ScottNguyen1999

ScottNguyen1999 Void-Bound Voyager

Is it compatible with 1.4.2? I tried it but the farm editing does not work.

• cyanAstrologist

cyanAstrologist Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to change the farm map image? I'm using IF2R

• LJ Neveral

LJ Neveral Big Damn Hero

The updated URL for the Save Editor is
              https://stcodematrix.com/projects/Stardew_Valley_Tools/
              Discord and Common issues links have not changed please use the ones form the original post.
              Just waiting for @etsmsj to update the main thread.

Just remember most if not all of our support is through discord so if you have questions or concerns please join our discord I am usually logged into discord but i almost never check the forums like here or nexus.

Just a couple notes from above (yes i know they are old but they might help others)
              Yes you can change the farm image in the editor but it is only to display an image of your farm to make moving things easier it does nothing to the game. Click the Cloud button on the editor screen
              Yes its compatible with 1.4.2 make sure you are using the updated one from the website listed above.
              This is a Click Once application so it is not a typical installer you can find the installed files with the directions from here.
              Yes you can download just the application without the click once (auto updater) by clicking the "Manual Download (No Auto Update)" link on the projects page.
              For crashes / errors please join us on discord so we can assist with troubleshooting.
              If your game does not load after saving with the save editor please use the backup manager and restore your save. The save editor makes a backup every time you click the save so your original unmodified save will be there also.