Stardew Valley player. But you already knew that, right?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Madeliene Madness, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Madeliene Madness

Madeliene Madness Space Spelunker

Folk who hang around the # Stardew-valley channel in the Discord should know this name when they see it. But for those of you who don't, let me bring you up to speed.

Story: Got SDV in the Middle of December, played nothing except it since. Fall Year 7 right now. Transferred my skills on the English Wikipedia and some Wikias, to the SDV Wiki and am working on 'Quotes' for Bachelors / Bachelorettes sometimes. Emily was the first to 10 Hearts, but as I waited for a rainy day, I decided to take a plunge of a chance and give 8 Heart Haley a Bouquet. Our residential fashion lover got the Pendant in her hands less than a week later...

SDV Device: PS4, considering PS Vita and iOS versions at some point, possibly.

Loves: Haley, Chicken Korma, Naanbread, SDV, Elliott.

Likes: Emily, Leah, Abigail, Sam, Sebastian, Alex, Fish and Chips, Stardew Valley Wiki, Journey of the Prairie King, some Michael Jackson songs.

Neutral: Harvey, Shane, Maru, Penny
    (Remember that 'Neutral' stuff has a slight 'like' lean.)

Dislikes: 'friends' (I have none, and NO you can't be one!), low hearts Haley, 'Hector's Challenge'.

Hates: Chinese food, Dumb people, any type of alcohol, my exes.

About Me: I have trusting issues and I'm paranoid. Very. The exception is if I can tell you're paid to be here and dealing with me. As such, Admins, Moderators (and Chucklefish staff here) will have a better time getting through to me if it's needed. As my Wikipedia mentor once told me, on the Internet, no one knows you're a dog. True, but at least with Admins, Mods and CF Staff, you know the dog is trained and/or on a collar... Think about that one...

I'm not expecting any of my enemies to be out here, it's part of the reason that I signed up, as, unless one of my work folk blabs, none of my more problematic exes know I'm in the SDV Fandom. We're a tight knit team, but our executive... *ahem* Anyway, my humour is 'dry' and I can be blunt. A good way to put it, is Shane-ISH, like, 3 or 4 Hearts Shane, because 0-2 Hearts Shane just straight up insults... And YES. My icon is Sonic related. And YES, I know an intro thread isn't mandatory, but it's kind of a tradition for me to do one.

Now if you'll excuse me, my Wifey's golden quality sunflowers and iridium quality coconuts aren't going to grow and forage themselves. Please leave all gifts of Naanbread and Chicken Korma at the farmhouse door, and I'll ask my beautiful wife to pick them up and put them in the fridge while I'm out handling the Greenhouse and animals.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Quite the introduction. Welcome to the forums!

3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums, Mandeliene! You can always trust us to be your friends. If you need us you can always ask us. I hope you have you have a good day! :)