Announcement Stardew Valley on PS Vita Out Now on EU & US PS Store!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by superconsole, May 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyarl

Nyarl Intergalactic Tourist

I all night check on euro account in ps vita and on 1pm and dont have patch...

• superconsole

superconsole Queen of Chickens Chucklefish

Hi again everyone, yes good news - the update 1.01 fix patch is now live and should be available to all regions today! It may take a little while to appear on different stores, but have seen a few people updating already which is great and overcoming the 15k :)

We'll be keeping an eye on the thread and checking back in to see how you guys are getting on.

• tortugaelefante

tortugaelefante Space Hobo

Yess! Patch available in Europe!

It solved mi problem, was my fault. I don't remember I got Joja Cola trophy on PS4 and also 250.000 $ dollars trophy. I just got it this night .... Now all works fine for me!

Thanks for solve it so fast!

Nyarl likes this.
        • cddiede27

cddiede27 Space Hobo

Have the full patch notes been posted anywhere yet?

Nyarl likes this.
          • mmccarthy

mmccarthy Lucky Number 13

My problem sorted also, thanks!

• Catwah

Catwah Tentacle Wrangler

Ahh, I hope you'll be able to access it soon! Could be any minute now.

Nyarl likes this.
              • Nyarl

when i back to home from work i check to and write there
                edit: Yes patch is available in europe (my wife check it)
                edit: Patch work... but stupid I buy JojaMart Membership... my sweet nice community center look like %&%%&: :[

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
                  Killericon and Catwah like this.
                • Rockydog

Rockydog Space Spelunker

What about fixing the crashes for us that don't have any PS4 achievements?
                  And the eyecolor bug? You seriously take weeks to patch the game and don't fix this?

It's an absolute scam that the game is being sold for money in this state.

teyavatch likes this.
                  • cddiede27

cddiede27 Space Hobo

Loving the patch so far. I've never played the PS4 version, but my game no longer crashes when I take the elevator directly to the bottom floor of the mines (which was happening every time before the patch). However, I can still get the game to crash pretty easily by digging up soil in the mines for a while.

Another weird item that's still persistent in the Vita version for me:

I saw that the Switch port of Stardew valley suffered from a Left Speaker Audio crackling. This turned out to be related to the unreal engine and lowering of the sample rate:https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/74fyei/audio_crackling_in_stardew_valley/

The recent Switch patch addressed this:https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/stardew-valley-switch-known-issues-fixes-patch-1.138081/

However, I get the exact same crackling/popping on my Vita's left speaker when playing Stardew Valley. Has anyone else playing on Vita noticed this? Is it likely the same cause?

Any hopes that more more Switch "fixes" could make their way to the next Vita patch?

• Nyarl

sometimes i dont have all sounds on vita

• Alex79uk

Alex79uk Orbital Explorer

Started a fresh game with the patch. All good so far but only a couple of hours in. Fingers crossed!

• teyavatch

teyavatch Astral Cartographer

Eye colour bug is still an issue (tried using the wizard’s basement; reverts on reset.)

The only other (major) thing plaguing me at this point is that I can’t dig in the mines without a crash, making the dwarf scrolls quite a pain to look for.

cddiede27 likes this.
                          • plattym3

plattym3 Aquatic Astronaut

I rarely play with sound on, so maybe that's why it took a while to notice... Are there ALWAYS supposed to be background music? I'll walk around for a bit, no music plays, then walk to a new screen and a song begins. I don't notice so much but it happens a lot I think on mine. I just assumed it's part of the game.

• alexaxa

alexaxa Space Spelunker

Same thing for me. It does a loud CRACK on the left speaker like it just got an electric discharge.

Music seems random but most of the time, there no music but i don't know if it's part of the game.

As for sound effect, i had the issue before while playing multiple in-game days without rebooting the game. The sound starts to have issue and usually the game crash at the next evening when it happens.

• Nyarl

i dont have fx sometimes not always and not all... sometimes dont have only pot fx when i put water to my crops

• Nyarl

Make full controll of pad to ps tv. game work on ps tv but i dont can change items bar.

• SSShakuras

SSShakuras Big Damn Hero

yay for random crash still being in the game.... <_<

• teyavatch

teyavatch Astral Cartographer

I apologize for spamming the forums here, but is there any word on a second patch to address any of this?

Off the top of my head, in order from most to least annoying: a) Tilling/accidentally detonating a bomb too close to soil in mines/cavern crashes the game, b) repeating floors in skull cavern, c) eye colour reverts to default no matter what, d) music cut-out/left speaker “popping.”

• SSShakuras

SSShakuras Big Damn Hero

YET ANOTHER CRASH, this time during the night while saving.
                                        A whole day fighting with that crappy fishing mini game for the fishing bundle lost.
                                        Was ANY beta testing done before the Vita release ?

• tortugaelefante

tortugaelefante Space Hobo

A lot of random crashes for me ... without nothing in common apparently.

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.