1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Stardew Valley Music Copyright Claim on Youtube

Discussion in 'Support' started by road2dawn26, Jan 4, 2021.

1. road2dawn26

road2dawn26 Space Hobo

Hello all,

I've been playing Stardew Valley on Twitch, and have been uploading the archived streams to Youtube. I got a copyright claim on my latest video from Believe Music on behalf of VinDig. Apparently the song is Inside melancholy by Jeremy Somedieyoung. I don't want to assume anything, but as you can see in the link, I looked it up and it's just someone speaking over stardew valley music. I don't know what to do, as Youtube's system for copyright claims is garbage. I did however, want to at least let those at Chucklefish and Concerned Ape know somehow, so here it is. Here is the screenshot of the claim. I wasn't really planning to monetize this content anyway, but I'm afraid that ads will be added to this video and money go to these people when it should not. So yeah. If there's anything else I should do, please let me know.

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

• road2dawn26

road2dawn26 Space Hobo

Thank you, I shall, just had a second video (uploaded overnight last night) receive an identical claim before even going live.

Edit: This issue has been posted here.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021