Stardew Valley Multiplayer Fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Mom2Gamer, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Mom2Gamer

Mom2Gamer Phantasmal Quasar

Hello! I haven't played/purchased Starbound but I play Stardew Valley, so I thought I stop by and introduce myself. =)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    Princesskitty likes this.
  2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums, Mom2Gamer! Glad to have you here! If you want to meet fellow Stardewer you can check out the Stardew Valley section. I hope you have a great time here! :)

Mom2Gamer likes this.
  3. Mom2Gamer

Mom2Gamer Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks, Moor Al-Malik! I thought this was a general Introduce Yourself section, and didn't realize it was for Starbound only. I've edited my post. ;)

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Well, it is the section for general introduction. :poptop: Anyone who play game published by Chucklefish can introduce themselves here, so not specifically for Starbound player. So don't worry if you are a Starbound player or not. We will gladly accept them (as long as they follow the rules, of course). :)

Mom2Gamer likes this.
  5. JoJo100

JoJo100 Seal Broken

Hello, adult players on Stardew Valley. I am new to the video game world and I welcome you to my farm. My ID code: SW-4608-7434-8012 I also have the app we could chat.

I ask that everyone shows respect to everyone on the chat.

6. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

welcome here @Mom2Gamer o/
    Just be sure tech/support/bug/rp/general issues with Stardew Valley should go to the Stardew sub-forum. Imo the introduction is perfectly fine here :up:

7. Princesskitty

Princesskitty Space Hobo

Me too!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk