1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Multiplayer Beta: Known Issues & Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amphy2332

Amphy2332 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure if this is a bug or extremely unlucky, but on my mp farm we've had a rabbit at 5 hearts for 3 whole seasons, and we only got 2 rabbit's feet from it I that whole time; winter 3 and winter 5 (we'd had it at 5 hearts since early summer). I know animal affection seems to be hit hard outside of winter, but this seems a little severe.

Another bug that I'm sure has been noted; whenever any player enters another players house, it scrambles the flooring in the house. Not too problematic for anyone but the Host, as one of our farmhands goes in the host house to handle the casks.

Thank you!

• The_Holo

The_Holo Void-Bound Voyager

"If the host completes the community center while the farmhand(s) are offline, the farmhand(s) won't get the celebrating event, achievement and won't be able to enter Pierre's an wednesdays."I s´
      I finished the community center (host) but my farmhand did not get to see the event, don't think she got the achievement, and can't enter Pierre's on wednesdays either, and she was online all the time.
      (this was done two patches ago though, but hasnt seen that it should have been fixed in patchnotes)

• Hellenic

Hellenic Aquatic Astronaut

My problem is the following: I am playing Stardew Valley in beta but not in multiplayer, I am at the end of Year 2 and pregnant so when Year 3 starts I get the birth event for a second and then it switches to the Grandpa event, leading ultimately to the crashing of the game, it doesn't save so it resets completely the 28th of Winter and I have to play it again. I already tried this two times. I'm not using Smapi or mods that change the game behaviour, I am just using other textures for the hair, one for the female farmer to have a skirt and one for the double bed.
        Thank you in advance! :)

• avianshiro

avianshiro Big Damn Hero

I got a glitch where when I pick up Lewis' shorts in Marnie's room, I end up with 2 of them and now I have 1 pair I cant get rid of. I tried giving him the extra pair after the fair event and that didnt work.

• The_Holo

The_Holo Void-Bound Voyager

Put the extra pair in the Luau soup :D

• Melodie Everly

Melodie Everly Poptop Tamer

I feel like a broken record: has gifting been suspended for beta?

• Amphy2332

Amphy2332 Void-Bound Voyager

You can put them in the trash, or give them to whoever hasnt given them to Lewis yet out of your players (in my experience, picking up duplicates of quest items has been from multiple people being on the quest at the same time

• louisbr

louisbr Void-Bound Voyager

I have
                  I have the same bug, but my friend was hosting the server and I was playing with him, but i crashed , and he saved the day, and now when i try to log in my game crashes every time, i already tried to get in the game with English language and it still crashing.

Attached Files:

byLocky_ likes this.
                  • Gredin

Gredin Space Hobo

Im not sure if im just too hasty but in Co-op after donating the 60 items to museum we didnt get the rusty key to sewers.

• Code_Monkey

Code_Monkey Void-Bound Voyager

What do you mean by this? Do you mean the gifting of items in-game to other NPCs? Unless something changed within the last day then this definitely has not been disabled.

A gifting bug that I have observed is that, when migrating a save from 1.2 to the beta, it appears as though the "gifts given" amount doesn't reset for individual NPCs unless you give them a gift after migrating the save while playing 1.3. This presents a problem because if the person is at 2 gifts, they never reset... I eventually "solved" this on my own by editing my save file, but that's not something we can expect everyone to do.

• wendymarlowe

wendymarlowe Intergalactic Tourist

Can verify that if you give him his own shorts as his Winter Star gift, he's not impressed :-D

• Carsonred

Carsonred Space Hobo

Me, and other people on the steam forum, are having an issue where the other players (that live in the cabins) lose their food if they put it into a fridge. It just disappears. Another issue I'm having is sometimes while in the mines, if I swing my sword or just randomly, the particles of destroying ice crystals or bushes can be seen in their respective parts of the mines.

• LnKrusty

LnKrusty Space Hobo

I found 2 duplication glitches.
                            The first one is when two players (or more idk) spam-place an object in the same place. It will begin to duplicate for 1 player while the other will still hold the original. This works when spam-placing an item on the table as well. The second one: Sometimes if you throw an item on the ground, both players will get the item (Noticed this when trying to give another player some stuff).

• mlanha

mlanha Space Hobo

I am having issues in windowed mode with two monitors. When I click out into another program (most often a browser tab) my game will get stuck pressing the same button over and over again. Sometimes it is just a movement direction and if I press the corresponding key to move then it will resolve itself. However, other times it will get stuck clicking the right or left mouse buttons, which is such a pain. I have to close out of the game and start it again for the issue to resolve. Anyone else having these issues??

• Lodrelhai

Lodrelhai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Minor bug, but if I get a chest when fishing, when the chest opens I cast my line again. It pulls immediately and would be purely cosmetic except it does cost energy, which has given me a couple close calls. This is a single-player file created specifically for the beta.

• timewithbekka

timewithbekka Space Hobo

Went to go bring Syrup from the forest mystery note and when I met who it was the game crashed.

• Xelphosis

Xelphosis Void-Bound Voyager

I know I talked about my issue in the forum but I want to add in a new post that I have a video of it happening. When completing the community centre, the junimo farewell scene doesn't occur and the junimos are bugged. This is in singleplayer.

(I muted the music btw, just because.)

• lSieg

lSieg Seal Broken

Me (guest) and a friend(host) had the game crashing during a krobus cutscene when leaving the farm, for me the game continue crashing even if the host sleep and start a new day, so now i cant join the server anymore. here's the log.

Attached Files:

MCDB and Kohbrax like this.
                                      • LadyGwynn

LadyGwynn Space Hobo

On Winter 15, year 2, I caught the last of the three new underwater fish and achieved the Master Angler achievement, even though I still have not caught the Legend, Crimsonfish, or Octopus.

• Andunelen

Andunelen Space Penguin Leader

Got that too, though it was nice to reclaim weapons I had sold back in the beginning. Wish I could get the rusty sword too.

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.