1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Multiplayer Beta: Known Issues & Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dissimilate

Dissimilate Space Hobo

Im playing the beta and I have just picked up the Mayors shorts from Marnies bedroom, but they are still shown on her floor as well as in my inventory. It let me pick them up again which made them disappear from her bedroom but now i have 2 purple shorts in my inventory. here is a screenshot link to show the multiple.

Screenshot

• PHYZ1X

PHYZ1X Space Spelunker

I have encountered this issue, as well; mine was an upgrade of the axe from starter to copper.

• bruebrue

bruebrue Space Hobo

Game crashed when I tried to buy the catalogue in Pierre's shop, happened twice

• Andunelen

Andunelen Space Penguin Leader

Game crashes every time I try to buy furniture from the catalogue:
          [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Ninjafett

Ninjafett Space Hobo

I experienced this issue as well. It crashed both the second player and I's game. We both bought the Sunflower Vase after purchasing everything else. Crash log is below, cannot upload save file.

Attached Files:

• Dissimilate

Dissimilate Space Hobo

Just tried to purchase the iridium fireplace on the last day of the 3 day beach merchant event and as soon as I clicked on it my game turned off... not even a crash message, just game off.

• xeanibean

xeanibean Space Hobo

Game crashes when anyone, including game host, tries to buy the Catalog at Pierre's.

Edit: also all of the flooring and wallpapers.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
                • hiabara

hiabara Aquatic Astronaut

Wanted to play today and came across the same bug many other people mentioned here - Everytime I wanted to buy something from the catalogue (the one for floors and walls) my game crashed. Which is really upsetting because that means I have to live with the floor bug now where my whole house has kitchen tiles :cry:
                  We played on 3.12 and I was joining player (didn't test it with host yet).

• MineforWar

MineforWar Void-Bound Voyager

I have the problem that I can't seem to buy stuff from Robin and the Travelling Merchant. I uploaded a video of the crash on youtube...

(I buy seeds at the beginning which means that the bug doesn't seem to affect Pierre. sorry if there's still music in the video, I tried to cut it out with the youtube video editor but it seems to take a while) ...and attached my error logs (it happened thrice, error log 234912176 is the crash at the travelling merchant, the other two files are from the crashes at Robins)

Attached Files:

• 4ntonia

4ntonia Space Hobo

My game crashes when buying a wallpaper or floor at Pierre's.
                      But I can buy ALL other items without a crash.

• musiqdemin

musiqdemin Space Hobo

I have tried to buy furniture three different times now, the monster fireplace from Krobus twice and the catalog from Pierre once. Both times, my game crashed to desktop. There were no issues when I re-opened my game, but this issue occurs when trying to buy any type of furniture.

Attached Files:

• 4ntonia

4ntonia Space Hobo

I have the same problem..

My game also crashes when buying floors or wallpapers at Pierre's. Does it crash too when you buy them at Pierre's? Because you only bought seeds in your video

• Shoyru

Shoyru Void-Bound Voyager

- this bug is still happening

in singleplayer and multiplayer as of 1.3.12 but only with stone fences in particular and any type of bomb.

to replicate - Put stone fences anywhere on floor 120 of the regular mines and bomb them to expose a ladder to the skull cavern.

are stone fences coded as mining rocks or something?

• gtasthehunter

gtasthehunter Intergalactic Tourist

For this type of quest you have place items in a chest or drop and pick them back-up, and sometimes you just talk to them not had items over like a gift, if talking doesn't work make you still have the quest and make sure the quest is really done than first you try talking to them first then hand them over if talking didn't work!

• MineforWar

MineforWar Void-Bound Voyager

Just tried it and yep, buying wallpapers crashes the game aswell.

EGGSTERMINATE likes this.
                                • EGGSTERMINATE

EGGSTERMINATE Intergalactic Tourist

Game crashes when buying anything from either catalogue for both the host and the joined player, we've both repeated it with the same result.

Attached Files:

• HeniR.

HeniR. Space Spelunker

I have 2 bugs/problems
                                    1. The Magnifying Glass event didn't trigger (3 years in a row now)
                                    2. I can't give Linus or Krobus presents anymore (also since 3 years (in stardew valley))

• TeilorSuift

TeilorSuift Space Hobo

For a friend and I it seems like, recently, and for each in our own individual farm file, when we buy furniture anywhere or take it from the catalogue, the game collapses.

• Hmichelle

Hmichelle Space Hobo

So far I've encountered 2 bugs in my both my original and my copied file. On the first file, I can't use it because it's stuck in some sort of loop that doesn't let you play just goes back to the game's startup. The second one is when I go buy furniture at Robin's the game crashes.

Attached Files:

• beakanson

beakanson Yeah, You!

game crashes when buying a catalogue

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.