1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Multiplayer Beta: Known Issues & Fixes 2

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SquarelyCircle

SquarelyCircle Cosmic Narwhal

Suggestion:
    Divide the experience gained for farming between watering and harvesting crops.

Reasoning:
    One person goes out and meticulously waters the crops each day and receives no xp, then on the day of harvest, other people run out and harvest everything, and they're the ones who gain the farming levels.

hungsu likes this.
    • Hurokun

Hurokun Scruffy Nerf-Herder

.26 update but no change log?

also a small question: i married a friend, but as it is impossible to get 13 hearts with another player how do i get the stardew from marriage now? i think its something that should be addressed if its not possible atm.

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Sorry about the delay posting these changes! Update 1.3.26 went live a couple hours ago, here's what's included;

• (Fixed) Grandpa's event and witch event happening simultaniously can lock the game up
        • (Fixed) Give full house achievement in player-player marriage births
        • (Fixed) Black screen (until you click) after player-player childbirth
        • (Fixed) Children not appearing in farmhouse for player-player marriage
        • (Fixed) Buildings evaluating current position as ineligible move space
        • (Fixed) Prismatic shard rate too high after reaching bottom of mines
        • (Fixed) Stardrop not rewarding for player-player marriages
        • (Fixed) Instantly brewing wine
        • (Fixed) Horse duplication bug
        • (Fixed) Krobus winter event quest typo
        • (Fixed) Crash when entering railroad area
        • (Fixed) Disconnect issues reported in 1.3.25
        • (Fixed) Fishing rod crash bug
        • (Fixed) Farmhands unable to get rid of children at dark shrine
        • (Fixed) Allow players to fix their saves by removing duplicate museum items
        • (Fixed) Players are able to simultaneously donate/rearrange the museum
        • (Fixed) Spouse NPCs not kissing back in multiplayer
        • (Fixed) Farmhands talking to NPCs playing unique animations causing them to stop animating
        • (Fixed) Lack of spouse patio animations
        • (Fixed) Host seeing spouse dialogue for farmhand spouses
        • (Fixed) Able to mount horse while farmer is playing an animation (e.g. picking up an item)
        • (Fixed) Animals eating twice as much if they're outside while the player sleeps.
        • Added ValueAdded/ValueRemoved events to NetList

• MasterSquiddie

MasterSquiddie Space Hobo

That actually looks quite nice! Just read the wiki and apparently they do sell for 50g if you want a little spending cash, so I recommend just doing that, or placing and harvesting the plant fiber if you really need it.

Andunelen likes this.
          • margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

The Hay Hopper never appears empty after the initial build of a coop or barn. Once it has hay for the first time, the sprite never changes, it seems. (Singleplayer)

EmptyHopper.jpg

• kyle788

kyle788 Big Damn Hero

Bug Report: Other player's interactions to crops/grass/bushes when passing through them is not displayed on other clients. Usually crops/grass/bushes bob back and forth when you run through them but it is not displayed when other characters do so. Additionally, when other characters chop down trees it will move back and forth upon axe impact but this also is not shown in other clients (plus some foliage scraps being knocked down is also not shown).

• Chezzik

Chezzik Seal Broken

And it was pushed to GOG at the same time too! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!

aszlig likes this.
                • Riguel

Riguel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I tested these out and everything is working great there is one small minor bug that I would like to point out. If a farmhand is kissing their spouse or host kissing their spouse and the other players are there, they cannot see the animation happen but will see the heart pop up when it does for the first time of the day.

What my farmhand saw:
                  [​IMG]

What I(the host) saw:
                  [​IMG]

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

If not already mentioned, fruit trees aren't producing fruit of increasing quality in their second year of harvesting.

I just picked my first apricot of the year and it's still regular quality, despite the tree having been mature for more than one year

• txiv

txiv Space Spelunker

Have you checked that there is nothing around the trees except grass and floor tiles the whole year?

Mine works just fine at beta25, havent tried beta26.

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, I've never had anything next to it except grass, not even any flooring.

It's a lone tree, planted because I'd left Emily's apricot quest unfulfilled for several years. It was planted in fall, grew through the winter, fruited for the whole of its first spring, and now in its second spring it hasn't progressed to silver quality fruit.

Come to think of it, I've also got 30 pomegranate trees in the greenhouse on the same farm, they've been there for several years, and they're all still on regular fruit too. Didn't really think about those before just now, because they all get turned straight into wine every three days.

• Chefpief

Chefpief Subatomic Cosmonaut

The feast of Winter Star, in Multiplayer my farmhand friends don't get mail for who to get gifts for. I look online and see its an older glitch with no fix still?

• faithstark11

faithstark11 Yeah, You!

• Game crashes after I buy stuff from Marnie.
                            • Receives as "Shane is working, he can't talk right now" even when he's in the saloon. I have to click him several times before he actually talks.

• AbnerSantos

AbnerSantos Space Hobo

Bug report:
                              • If you have the coopmaster profession, and put an egg in the incubator and change your farming profession while the egg hasn't hatched, it will never ever hatch, it's been 2 months and the egg is still in the incubator
                              • If 2 players mine the same ore vein/hardwood/perhaps other things as well at the same time, both will mine/break the object and the drops will also be doubled

• Chaos17

Chaos17 Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
                              • tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

Could you send/attach the log from your crash? It'll be in %appdata%\StardewValley\ErrorLogs

Are you using any mods? Are you playing in single player, hosting your own farm, or joining someone else's farm?

Have you ever edited your save file? Are you using any mods? Are you playing in single player, hosting your own farm, or joining someone else's farm?

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Update 1.3.27 is going out now, just a couple changes in this one;
                                  • (Fixed) Changes to the NetList events we added for modding
                                  • (Fixed) Gift limits not resetting sometimes in single-player

Tyndel likes this.
                                  • hungsu

hungsu Space Hobo

Bug report:
                                    • Player 2 proposed to host, then player disconnected during wedding. Player could not reconnect while wedding was in session. Host was not able to quit and restart the game in a way that Player 2 could view the wedding
                                    • During wedding, Player 2 (female) was not wearing a wedding dress, but host (male) was wearing black tuxedo
                                    • Player 2 purchased second house upgrade, which deducted hardwood and gold as expected, and Robin replied that she would appear and do the upgrade as expected. But Robin never appeared in the home to do the upgrade, and can be seen wandering around town following her normal schedule. The upgrade will still complete after 3 days

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
                                    • hungsu

hungsu Space Hobo

Bug report:
                                      • If player 2 ships an item, it appears in the Host's shipping collection as well as Player 2's collection.
                                      • If host closes and launches the game the day after Player 2 ships an item, it disappears from Player 2s shipping collection

• Digus

Digus Spaceman Spiff

Was this ever fixed? Since you are adding events to the NetList class, to be used for modder, it would be nice to be able to use the insert method.

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.