RELEASED StarDew Valley ModManager(SDVMM) 3.1c

ModManager that as of now supports XNB/SMAPI and Storm (needs testing)

1. yuukiw

yuukiw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

new update should be out.

• ibrokemypie

ibrokemypie Orbital Explorer

Does this support macos?

• yuukiw

macos?

• ibrokemypie

ibrokemypie Orbital Explorer

OSX, MacOS

• yuukiw

Sadly not.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

• CheshireShmee

CheshireShmee Space Hobo

getting an error when trying to load buildings.xnb's

i could be wrong but it seems like its searching for "uildings" instead of "buildings"

buildings error.png

• CheshireShmee

CheshireShmee Space Hobo

A day after posting there was an update and now building.xnb's seem to be working again, thanks! =^,^=

• Mikemcnight

Mikemcnight Aquatic Astronaut

I tried to install SDVMM but it always gives me this nasty error, my version of the game its 1.2.25 upload_2017-4-22_16-31-52.png

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
                  • yuukiw

a bit late but it almost seems like it cant find the arial bold font

• Panda085

Panda085 Orbital Explorer

im having same issue

• Panda085

Panda085 Orbital Explorer

ik i sound like im whining or something but can u plz fix the download mod button im eager to play with mods but i dont know any LOL

• cocodojo

cocodojo Void-Bound Voyager

I just DL'd this today to try to save myself the headache of manually installing mods to SDV, the mods I already had installed works fine (but having some odd issues and not sure what could've been causing my old game to be... stuttery, so I wanted to give this a try and see if I could figure what could've been causing it.

Alas... the download mods buttons doesn't exactly work for now... I had the old mods in a folder, but those doesn't seem to be recognized to add to the game. Oh well, I'll just wait patiently then.

"Feature being reworked" is what I see when I click it.

• zatel

zatel Aquatic Astronaut

I'm still getting this error. I've reinstalled it several times and nothing has changed.

yuukiw likes this.
                            • yuukiw

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
                            • yuukiw

Sdvmm currently is undergoing a major rewrite with the goal of it working on all platforms that sdv runs on.

• hihihi330

hihihi330 Poptop Tamer

I installed the mod like the video shows on your forum, ie in an independent folder on my desktop, and it seems to have caused a lot of issues. All the mods I previously had seemed to upload fine and I was really excited. First it kept asking me to update SMAPI and showed errors whenever I tried to, so I just clicked no and decided to do that later. When the actual SDVMM box showed up though, I tried playing around with it and moving one of my mods to the Deactivated Mods list. This caused an error and made the application crash. When I reopened the application, the mod is now in both the activated mods list and deactivated mods list. I can't do anything with the mods and when I try to actually launch SMAPI, it just crashes. I tried to access the mods manually in my Mods folder to see if deleting them or moving them would help, but for some reason it says "access denied" when I try to open them now.

upload_2017-8-7_13-26-46.png

upload_2017-8-7_13-26-21.png

One of the mods was a custom map mod I was working on and my most current version is in the Advanced Location Loader file I can't open now. If you're too busy I understand, but I would really appreciate any guidance or advice you could give me.

• yuukiw

are you in the Stardew Valley discord?

• hihihi330

hihihi330 Poptop Tamer

I am now, but I don't think it was your mod that caused the issues. I'm not sure why you mod would make my computer change ownership of a file. I reset my computer to a previous state and I have ownership of the folders again. I think I'd like to try your mod again, I just want to check with you that the most updated version is safe and usable. I also saw that you were doing a major rewrite for the mod, so I was wondering if you thought it might be better just to wait for that update to come out?

• yuukiw

the sdvmm taking ownership over a file for some reasson happened recently with someone else too. No idea why it does and it was the first time i actually heard about it.
                                      And yeah if the old version already has made trouble it better to wait for the new one ( which is in betatesting now: http://community.playstarbound.com/...alley-mod-manager-reborn.135762/#post-3204927 )

• hihihi330

hihihi330 Poptop Tamer

I'll wait for the next update then. I'll keep an eye on the other thread to see how it's coming. The new GUI looks really nice so far so I'm looking forward to the final product. Good luck with the coding!

yuukiw likes this.