1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley mobile taken off app store??

Discussion in 'Support' started by RoxasNova360, Dec 9, 2018.

1. RoxasNova360

RoxasNova360 Space Hobo

It doesn't come up on US app store and if I try and bring it via the web it says it's not available in my country or region...? This is a glitch right? Until this is fixed I don't think I can update the game, and the current version has some problems too, like you start spinning in circles when trying to talk to NPCs for one. CF/ Concerned Ape if u see this please fix it!

• Allention

Allention Space Hobo

Hmm I can’t find it either. Maybe they took it down so people wouldn’t flood it with 1-star reviews while they fixed the current bug. ‍♂️

• patdski

patdski Poptop Tamer

That seems likely, as they’ve confirmed on Twitter that they’re working on it, which has been mentioned elsewhere along with reports of the app being pulled from several different regions.

Kind of wish people would read other posts before making a whole new thread...

drummerking3 likes this.
        • drummerking3

drummerking3 Lucky Number 13

Yea it’s sad that they had to take it down but yea it’s understandable

• mr_ace_1234

mr_ace_1234 Space Hobo

The game is back in the App Store with a new version