1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Mobile: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porgie

porgie Poptop Tamer

Agreed. This new hot fix was really released too quickly... I’m happy to wait as long as there is some communication from the devs that the issue is in hand.

drummerking3 likes this.
    • Lilu

Lilu Space Hobo

Hi
      I really enjoy the game but since the last update on IOS I found that I can’t plant vegi seeds on the bed, when you carried seeds it will highlight blocks available, but when I clicked on any one of the the available space to drop, it’s not working, the click does not highlight and align with the block.

Talking to the villagers will jam sometimes. The character will stand besides villagers and “vibrates”, need few tries to get the conversation going.

I tried delete the game and re-install but now I can’t find it in Singapore IOS App Store.

Attached Files:

skyyx and V1rus1196 like this.
      • V1rus1196

V1rus1196 Seal Broken

Same here, disappeared from Malaysia iOS Apps store.

For the plant seeds problem, changed the controller option to (invisible joystick & 2 button) and it will help. But it is hard to control, lol

Lilu likes this.
        • Bronze_fox

Bronze_fox Space Hobo

My game keeps crashing when fish but it doesn’t crash when I fish out trash or things like that. I also have a problem that when I talk to the villagers my character does little circles or just doesn’t register the movement when I use the tap to move controls. I play on a iPhone 7

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
          • Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes, but now that they didn't and everything is cratered, please push a rollback version immediately and especially never release an untested hot-fix heading into a weekend you don't monitor for a full day afterward ever again, please.

• Fran89

Fran89 Space Hobo

Hi, I lost my game a month ago and Im back playing. I had to restart everything due to lack of space on my phone when saving for some reason :(

Now that I’m on Fall again, with the new Coop and chickens, the spaces of my player are off by half to the side. So it’s suddently impossible to plant crops. Reach out to people and watering.

• guldkant

guldkant Space Hobo

I’ve experienced the same problems with the “tiles” or whatever you call them since this morning. When I mark a tile for watering, interacting with something or just moving to the space the green tile that marks where I’ve tapped is half a tile off to the right and downwards. This makes it impossible to plant seeds (however green bean-stalks work for some reason) and really hard to water plants and interacting with NPCs.

Also the game crashes when fishing... my SO says I should take this as a sign I need to take a break from playing and start prepare for Christmas but I’d rather work on my farm...

I use an iPhone XS max to play and live in Sweden if that’s relevant to anything...

• Fran89

Fran89 Space Hobo

I can’t plant but can water and my character ‘shakes’ when talking to people and it’s hard to give them presents - clearly due to this tile problem. Moving away from the game since I can’t plant anything from Fall

• wiccapunx

wiccapunx Tentacle Wrangler

Having the same issue here, unable to plant seeds as the tile is half down to the right, don’t have any issues with watering though.

Edit; I’m playing on the iPad Air 2

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
                    • The Nerdstir

The Nerdstir Space Hobo

Hi. Just recently, like today, I discovered that my player marker is offset from the placement markers. I can collect but cannot plant. When interacting with my wife or the farm animals, my player sprite shakes violently. I am playing on iPhone 8 Plus with the newest update on Stardew. I have restarted phone and game, still same problem.

drummerking3 and wiccapunx like this.
                      • carollinydavila

carollinydavila Void-Bound Voyager

What is happening? This last update made it unplayable and now when I try to access the app on AppStore it says the game is not available in my region??? I live in Brazil and I bought the game on the day it was released!!! What is going on????

• drummerking3

drummerking3 Lucky Number 13

With the latest update for the IOS game it added of at least 4 bugs:
                          - one that makes where to tapped (the green highlight to where you tapped) for your character to walk to does not display on the appropriate tile, and I found this bug all the time even after restarting the game.
                          - one that doesn’t allow you place seeds, as in if you hoe a tile and then try to place a see it won’t work, even after restarting the game, it seems to be a constant bug
                          - one that if you enter into the barn/coop and then proceed to gather the produce from the animals, then if you go and try to pet your animals you will bug out and start to spin in circles not being able to pet your animals.
                          - then finally when you try to fish at any spot and once you do catch a fish then whe it say HIT! The game will instantly crash

guldkant, CeA and wiccapunx like this.
                          • wiccapunx

Just checked and it’s no longer on the Irish App Store either, my guess is they’ve temporarily taken it down to try and fix it

Lilu and carollinydavila like this.
                            • patdski

patdski Poptop Tamer

As mentioned in previous posts it’s been taken down from all App Store regions for precisely this reason.

• porgie

porgie Poptop Tamer

Rejoice! Read a FB comment from a super helpful dev at Secret Police to say its being worked on and that there should hopefully be a fix out later today. Good stuff.

Lilu, Skinflint, patdski and 2 others like this.
                                • Aleeannm

Aleeannm Space Hobo

Hi. My character starts to glitch when ever I click on a non player character or a farm animal. It won’t stop until I click certain area within the box of the character or animal I’m trying to interact with. And I’m not able to plant seeds or special soil after tilling the dirt with the hoe. Please help!

CeA likes this.
                                  • Aleeannm

Aleeannm Space Hobo

In experiencing the exact same thing and I can till dirt but I can’t plant seeds or special soil.

• wiccapunx

Ok? I didn’t see that in previous posts, I was just trying to clear something up for someone

• Aizu02

Aizu02 Seal Broken

New Hot fix is Up. Version 1.14

I Just recently bought the game.

I love this devs! , 24 hours in and they’ve fixed it(hopefully) still patching.

porgie likes this.
                                        • Hoov10s

Hoov10s Seal Broken

I am having all the same issues as above

Additional issue of having 3 Mayo machines disappear overnight as well when we’re located outside at the farm area.

reporteric and Aleeannm like this.
                                          Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.