1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Stardew Valley "Launch" Issue.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Isaiahjm17, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Isaiahjm17

Isaiahjm17 Void-Bound Voyager

I am having tons of trouble getting my Stardew Valley to load me into my game. I just decided to do a new playthrough. I've been very cautious about my mod management as well.
    It seems I have an error "Initializing" My game. I get this no matter how I start (Skip intro or go through the Intro). It's after I load into my house, or get off the bus at the very beginning after talking to Robin, In the console a message something like "A config file has failed to initialize" or something along those lines.

I have tried multiple times to rectify this issue. I have completely re-downloaded Stardew Valley on my computer, and I even took out my mods I was using, and I'm just trying your blank SDV/SMAPI game.
    I do however have an extra copy of SDV on my computer on my desktop from my old playthrough, BUT I do not see how that will cause Stardew Valley to stop loading properly.

Please reply with some answers if you know why this might be occuring.