STARDEW VALLEY IN MOBILE

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xFaqswe12, Jan 2, 2017.

1. xFaqswe12

xFaqswe12 Intergalactic Tourist

what if stardew valley in ios and Android???

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    • Mr.Mudkipss

Mr.Mudkipss Big Damn Hero

unfortunately, i don't think that'll happen. I dont think its even possible :/

• Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

Your battery would be dead before you finish watering your crop.

Scenerio
        I'll play stardew. Hmm full batt that will work. Loads game. Goes to animal shed battery down to 54%. Hmm ill just water my crops. Time in game 10 am. Battery percentage 1%.

Mobile devices are for puzzle and tcg games anything beyond that the batteries die to quickly or the game is to messy for enjoyment. A dedicated gaming mobile like a 3ds could work but it starts to become annoying fast. I've played the harvest moon games. They just dont have the magic that the snes does. Keep it on larger systems.

Or make a side game for stardew on mobile like Pam's Road Rage or a Store in the city that sells the crops lewis brings in

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2017
        • Novabella

Novabella Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I dunno, the game isn't particularly demanding. I remember playing harvest Moon on my iphone for hours at a time. And there have been games like infinity blade, and some racing games with proper 3d models to render that could last hours. Can't see why Stardew valley wouldn't work

MangoMaMaMangoooo likes this.
          • MangoMaMaMangoooo

MangoMaMaMangoooo Space Hobo

Yeah, and Don't Starve is on the AppStore, don't know if it works well but I don't belive Keil internment would put it out without being confident confident in their product.

• MangoMaMaMangoooo

MangoMaMaMangoooo Space Hobo

I need this game on a handheld console or mobile because I can't play throw the hole game in on sitting and when I try playing it I play for to long, and then I take a break but the brake is also long. And I forget what I'm doing and start over, and then the circle continues. I want to just pull it out when I have time, do a day or two and put it back in my bag, without having to start my pc or having to be home.