1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Stardew Valley Fair Fishing glitch.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Sertith, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Sertith

Sertith Void-Bound Voyager

When trying to enter the fishing minigame during the Fair, game sort of freezes. I say sort of, because the cursor still moves, and time counts down. I'm unable to move, or cast my line. After the time counts down, the game stays in it's frozen-ish state.

I tried going in 3 times, did the same thing each time.

This reaaaaaaallllly sucks because fishing is my preferred way to get tokens. :catcry:

Ricalynn, Arelios and bwabsii like this.
    • Arelios

Arelios Space Hobo

I'm getting the same exact thing.

• Gregorydale

Gregorydale Space Hobo

Confirmed, happened to me as well. Using the 1.3 beta from GOG but in single player mode and using a PS3 controller in Windows 10. Fishing works fine outside of this mini game.

• pot8topunk

pot8topunk Space Spelunker

I'm using the beta and also have this problem for single player. I had a previously made file from before installing the multiplayer beta and a file from after i installed it and for both of them the fishing minigame does not work. I do not want to progress in either save file without the Stardrop you can get from the tent there, but I am terrible at the other games and feel like it would be a major disadvantage to just progress further without the Stardrop. Please get this fixed as soon as you can so I can continue playing.

• Codename_Cyan

Codename_Cyan Void-Bound Voyager

The same problem here :'( Tried three times, always the same result.

• Tajjer

Tajjer Void-Bound Voyager

Same issue. Tried 5 times. Very frustrating glitch.