RELEASED Stardew Valley Expansion

Discussion in 'Mods' started by tegobash, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Sevion

Sevion Orbital Explorer

The beta update doesnt appear to do anything. It appears to be loaded by SMAPI/ALL but doesnt actually do anything. Theres no changes to the farm, town, anything. Opening the map displays the vanilla map. Even attempting to create a new save to see if there was any conflict with previous saves resulted in the same thing.

[12:19:21 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 1.15.1 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    [12:19:21 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods
    [12:19:21 DEBUG SMAPI] Preparing SMAPI...
    [12:19:21 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
    Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 413150
    Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561197980598978 [API loaded no]
    [12:19:24 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
    [12:19:24 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mods...
    [12:19:25 INFO SMAPI] Loaded 3 mods:
    [12:19:25 INFO SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.2.10 by Entoarox | Get your content into stardew without replacing any xnb files.
    [12:19:25 INFO SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 1.7.9 by Entoarox | A framework to make stardew modding easier!
    [12:19:25 INFO SMAPI] Trainer Mod 1.15.1 by SMAPI | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
    [12:19:25 DEBUG Entoarox Framework] Loading modded content as relative to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods
    [12:19:25 WARN SMAPI] Some mods may stop working in SMAPI 2.0 (but they'll work fine for now). Try updating mods with 'deprecated code' warnings; if that doesn't remove the warnings, let the mod authors know about this message or see http://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:SMAPI_2.0 for details.
    [12:19:25 WARN SMAPI] Entoarox Framework uses deprecated code (GameEvents.Initialize).
    [12:19:25 INFO Entoarox Framework] Framework has finished!
    [12:19:25 WARN SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader uses deprecated code (GameEvents.LoadContent).
    [12:19:25 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting console...
    [12:19:25 INFO SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
    [12:19:27 DEBUG Advanced Location Loader] Loading location mods into memory...
    [12:19:27 INFO Advanced Location Loader] SVE, version `2.0.0` by tegobash
    [12:19:27 INFO Advanced Location Loader] Found and loaded [1] location mods into memory
    [12:24:22 INFO Entoarox Framework] Checking for updates...
    [12:24:22 WARN SMAPI] Entoarox Framework uses deprecated code (TimeEvents.DayOfMonthChanged).
    [12:24:22 DEBUG Advanced Location Loader] Patches have been applied
    [12:24:22 WARN SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader uses deprecated code (TimeEvents.DayOfMonthChanged).
    [12:24:22 WARN SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader uses deprecated code (TimeEvents.SeasonOfYearChanged).
    [12:24:22 INFO Entoarox Framework] Update checks have been completed.

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

Check the tunnel.

• Sevion

Sevion Orbital Explorer

Thanks, the pictures of the mod didnt exactly point towards going through the bus tunnel. So far so good.

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

There's a hint in FAQ (look at the map) but it seems that map doesn't work as it should.

• hemad

hemad Void-Bound Voyager

yo, thanks for the mod, I'm barely into it. I think I've installed it correctly, as the new areas show up and I've explored a bit, but I had two problems:
            1.) when I talk to npcs, I get this: "strings\stringsfrommaps" and then maybe one word beginning whatever the dialogue is supposed to be.
            2.) There's an area up by the broken bridge, if you take a right, you can go off screen and walk on top of the river above and to the left as well as the wooded area above the river. http://gph.is/2flAzHC

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Issue #1 is a known problem due to the changes in SDV 1.2 to add support for multiple languages, location mods are not yet designed with multiple language support...

• DarvXenpai

DarvXenpai Void-Bound Voyager

[Entoarox Framework] Interceptor: The `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\exp\all_sheet_paths_objects\sve\SVEinteriors` file is already being managed and can't be intercepted again. Some mods may not work correctly.

Can please Help my

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Not a bug, you can ignore it.

• DarvXenpai

but the map is not changed with me ?

• LastShaddow

LastShaddow Orbital Explorer

How do i get the old map? had alot of stuff in the bottom part of the old map which cant access now?

• DarvXenpai

I have installed everything properly but the map does not change ?

• SMCGB1844

SMCGB1844 Void-Bound Voyager

The Town changes no longer load qith 1.3, such as gunthers house or the winery south of the farm house.

• thecodymavri

thecodymavri Orbital Explorer

The download wont work.

• hwayunhae

hwayunhae Pangalactic Porcupine

He's hidden the file until he has a more complete version, due to all the bad reviews by players who don't understand that it is a work in progress that takes him a long time to update. Personally, I'd love to be able to play the current version (I would just edit anything too game breaking out myself), but I respect Tego's choice to keep it under wraps until he's got it in a more playable/completed state.

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

First post updated.

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

First post updated again.

• ADD_Booknerd

ADD_Booknerd Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does this not work at the moment because entorax framework needs to be updated?

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

Indeed.

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

I'm going to update the mod eventually. I'm also still looking for someone willing to help me with it. Loads of work. Also - here's a fresh discord.
                                        Pink love.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
                                        • StephanoonahpetS

StephanoonahpetS Void-Bound Voyager

woooooooaah.
                                          I haven't been on here in forever.

Love your work Tego, keep it up!