Modding Discussion Stardew Valley Expanded Buildings

Discussion in 'Mods' started by pluviophist, May 20, 2019.

1. pluviophist

pluviophist Void-Bound Voyager

so I recently started using the Stardew Valley Expanded mod, and it's been working great so far and I love it. I also have been using Flower Valley since I first began playing the game, and since there are some new buildings introduced in the SVE mod, I was wondering if there's been any edit of the new buildings to match the Flower Valley buildings. If anybody knows where to find any, please let me know. Thanks!

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@pluviophist Any new buildings added to the mod would be done by the original author(who many not be active anymore), unless someone does personal edits.

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

I also have been using the new SDV Expanded mod. I was really enjoying the new mod and everything was working fine. Until I started a new game with a different farm. I chose the Forest Farm since it's always been a favorite. But I noticed a bug/glitch, whenever my farmer leaves the farm and returns she can't get back in. I have to warp in. This only happened after the first time I tried to return to the farm from Marnie's, before that I had no problem with the main path to the right or the one to the Carpenter shop up north. After I got the bug coming from Marnie's I found that all the paths were acting the same. I could leave just fine but could not return. I haven't checked the other farm maps but I plan to, I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Unfortunately, it can only be used with the standard farm, or you get glitches like that one.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

If you are using the Immersive Farm 2 Remastered with SVE, it can only be used with the standard layout, as Moragaine said.

• Reneeisxena

Yup totally cannot use the SDV Expanded mod on most of the farms except the standard one. It does also work with the Community farm. I think that's because that one is big enough to prevent getting stuck, at least I haven't so far. Hopefully a patch to allow the other farms to load without the expanded mod active would be great. I love the game but also love not being able to play on different farms.

• hatmouse

hatmouse Phantasmal Quasar

It's not SVE itself, but specifically the Immersive Farm 2 Remastered additional download because of the warp adjusting. This will probably be fixed in next update, but since it's an optional download you can temporarily disable it when you want to use a different farm type.

• Reneeisxena

I will see if my husband can look into temporarily disabling the mod but when this issue first happened he didn't think that was possible, that it would need to be totally removed. I have now checked all farms and the only one other than the standard farm you can use the mod and not get stuck is The Community farm. Since there is supposed to be a new major update coming in the near future I will hold off doing anything to change this mod.

• hatmouse

hatmouse Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry I didn't see this response earlier, but as of last weekend's update IF2R should no longer need to be removed when using a different farm type!