1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew valley deleted file

Discussion in 'Support' started by Thedaru, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Thedaru

Thedaru Intergalactic Tourist

Hey,
    I´ve deleted the files <int>6</int>, because my abigail 10 heart event bugged.
    The point is, when i try to load my saved game, the game loops the chucklefish display over and over.
    I can´t load my game and i´ve dont found an answear jet.
    I would be really happy if somoene finds a way for my to get my character back.
    +Because im dum i´ve delete the file even in the _old folder, so is there a way to set the files back ?
    +When i start a new game it works fine, but that is not the thing i want.

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Zip the whole save folder (including all the files), and attach the zip here.

• Thedaru

Thanks for your reply ? you meant like this ? Sorry for the late replate.

Attached Files:

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

No, not like that, the folder itself. So a single zip, with a folder in, with all the files. But what you did was good enough, so it doesn't matter now.
          I've managed to fix your save so that it loads, but before I send it back, what were you trying to do when you edited it?

• Thedaru

Thank you, the abigail 10 heart event is bugged, so when I go to the mines the event doesn’t load. I looked over a view sites and found something where someone sad do delete the files a said in my post, I did it and than my game was ruined..

• Thedaru

maybe, you can check if you find a way to fix this aswell, i would be very grateful.

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Try this. Overwrite the existing file and you should be able to load it again.
                And the reason why Abigail's 10 heart event wouldn't work is probably because... you only have 8 hearts with her. I don't think you can really mean her 8-heart event, as that's not in the mine. So, I think just wait until you have 10 hearts with her then try again.

Attached Files:

• Thedaru

oh it loads, thank you so much! you really made my week much better! It loads again! Thank you!

• Thedaru

but now, the game starts crashing compete after a few minutes, the few finutes are working fine, but then the screen freezes and the game crashes completly.

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Try this one.

Attached Files:

• Thedaru

thank you, i´ll try now, sorry that i dont replied, i was on my holdiday.

• Thedaru

works perfect, thank you!