1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Stardew Valley Bug? [Goat- and Cow Cheese, Duck Mayonnaise]

Discussion in 'Support' started by fredsonv01, Apr 5, 2018.

1. fredsonv01

fredsonv01 Space Hobo

My game does this weird thing where when I collect any type of cheese or duck mayonnaise from the cheese press/mayonnaise maker the little icon appears that I have picked it up, but it doesn't show up in my inventory?
    Normal mayonnaise seems to work fine
    I've tried reinstalling, replacing the cheese presses, changing the locations but nothing seems to work.
    Help?

• Cramped Sultana

Cramped Sultana Big Damn Hero

That is weird. What platform are you on? Are you using any kind of mods that might be causing the issue? Have you angered the Junimo and they're stealing your goods as payback?

fredsonv01 likes this.
      • fredsonv01

fredsonv01 Space Hobo

PC, I did download some mods which started the issue but I've removed all mods + SMAPI from my PC a few weeks ago, also redownloaded the game itself and the issue won't go away. And I probably have haha

• SleepingWolf

SleepingWolf Intergalactic Tourist

That's pretty weird, I hope it gets fixed for you. I'm having another problem and can't get any sort of support for it-none of the cheese I've put in my casks have aged at all, and it's been several seasons already. The wine seems to do fine though, as I've aged several bottles already.