1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Android/iOS: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedinat

jedinat Intergalactic Tourist

Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra
    Android 8.0.0
    V. 1.12

1. I'm getting the annoying intermittent reverb sound issue. Seems to be really random. Can hit one tree and it sounds fine, hit a tree next to it and the reverb is back.

2. The hover text for the community center bundle items is too far to the right and goes off-screen.

• oskay

oskay Yeah, You!

On iOS (iPad Pro, 10.5 inch), SDV v 1.20, I'm seeing two issues.

1. The fishing minigame screen is cut off at the bottom
      2. Shipping bins -- only secondary shipping bins, not the main one by the farmhouse -- do not show the "X" to close the window. Once you open the shipping bin, the only way to exit is to force-quit the game.

• Knakriktsur

Knakriktsur Subatomic Cosmonaut

For iOS 1.21 is out. If someone want to test it.
        - menu readability improvements
        - Adjust size of time/date Box and toolbar
        - stability fixes
        - fixes for npcs appearing in strange places

• Konspirius

Konspirius Tentacle Wrangler

Menu/Toolbar issues are resolved on 1.21 for me (iPhone X), though I had to manually tweak the Date/Time-Box size, it did not automatically return to its usual size.

Thing is: pinch-to-zoom in return does no more work in 1.21. But I can very much live with that, as at least the game is playable again. Thanks folks!

• hamachi808

hamachi808 Space Hobo

iphone7 iOS ver 12.1.4
            SD ver 1.21

Some description and text become filled black
            This problem seems to occur in Japanese Korean Turkish Hungarian

Attached Files:

• Orestfarms

Orestfarms Space Hobo

https://community.playstarbound.com...nd-misplacement-of-fishing-ui-element.153569/

I'm having the same issue described in the link above on my HTC Nexus 9 since the last update. The fishing UI is huge and overly sensitive. I transfer my save game back and forth between my S9+ where it works fine. I was going to reinstall on my Nexus 9 to see if it resolves itself. My Nexus 9 is running Android 7.1.1.

I also had an issue on my Nexus 9 where on the 6th day of Summer Year 1, I tried to put 3 mayonnaise in the sell bin before bed. When I dropped it in the sell box, it removed the 3. Then if I went to bed, it locked up on the screen where it shows how much money you received for your goods. If I reloaded the save game and didn't sell the mayonnaise, it went to the next day just fine. I was able to reproduce this over and over. I transferred my save game to my S9+ and I couldn't reproduce the issue.

• Knakriktsur

1.22 is out which should fix that

• FiftyFive

FiftyFive Tentacle Wrangler

Hello!

Xperia Z5 Compact
                  Android 7.1.1
                  Version 1.12

1. The dialogue boxes are too large and sometimes it fills up the whole screen lol

[​IMG]

2. The pop up message notifications are off screen

[​IMG]
                  [​IMG]

3. You can't see how much item you've gathered/received

[​IMG]

4. Changing the color of a chest doesn't preview the color

[​IMG]

5. The items you sold at the end of the day doesn't get drawn

[​IMG]

6. The casks at the cellar are immovable

7. There's the weird echo/reverb sound sometimes. I thought it was normal until people brought it up lmao

Thank you!

MrStabz likes this.
                  • nibful

nibful Space Hobo

Game completely freezes and crashes upon entering the museum. Have tried restarting my phone, and reinstalling the app. Since latest update some boxes are huge, for example when shopping. Able to adjust sidebar size with no problems.

iPhone 5s
                    IOS 11.4.1

Sorry, I get an error when attempting to upload my save file here.

• neonred

neonred Void-Bound Voyager

Extremely limited ps4 controller control. On the ps4 controller the triggers L2 and R2 is for the toolbar view and share and option button to select up or down items in toolbar. Clearly the tools should be selected with L2 and R2, and the toolbar view should automatically adjust; that it requires buttons to adjust is stupid. Redundant character movement with directional and L3. L1 opens game menu for some idiotic reason, and X closes it, triangle is for use tool and to interact with world, square and circle and R1 do nothing, cant navigate through main menu with controller not through in game menu; you can open it up that's about it. Unable to remap controller settings. Basically lots of work on controllers need to be done. Great job on touch controls though.

• Eunbi1107

Eunbi1107 Space Hobo

Hi. Im korean.
                        Thanks for fhe update!
                        I’ll allways love your game!

• itdr

itdr Void-Bound Voyager

Hey!
                          I've been playing SV on Android for the last two weeks, and today i noticed that the menu and dialogue and resolut got giant (i guess i touched a botton)..
                          The thing is that i can't find any settings to change that, only the size and padding of any other thing..
                          Is that normal?

I am using OnePlus 6T

Thanks!

Attached Files:

• Android 9.0 on Nokia 6.1
                            Stardew 1.12

I just experienced a bug where I can enter Elliot's cabin during the Night Market even though I have no hearts at all with him.

• triplepi

triplepi Seal Broken

Device: HTC M10
                              Android version: 8.0.0
                              Game version: 1.12
                              Further to the overzoom in the CC which I presume is why I am not seeing the reward boxes. Text boxes are mis-aligned and I NPC are appearing in random places i.e. I left Robin constructing a building on the farm and then passed her on near the CC in the middle of building.

Screenshot_20190325-055334.png
                              Screenshot_20190323-141034.png

• MissSofie

MissSofie Space Hobo

The game look like this (see pic) when i open bundle. Its not possible to zoom out. I have tried everything. How can i fix this issue? I cant donate to community center..

Attached Files:

• richm

richm Intergalactic Tourist

iPhone XR IOS Version: 12.1.4 (latest) App version 1.22 (latest)

Still freezing and crashing when I go into random buildings. First example walked into the salon crashed

Reloaded hadn’t saved anything, went into another building crashed again. Unplayable given up even trying now

• Knakriktsur

You can‘t fix this. But you can tell us which device you are using, version of Android/iOS, version of sdv. Devs may find a fix.

• rocab25

rocab25 Space Hobo

iPhone SE iOS 12 latest version

when my inventory gets full, the inventory full sound starts to loop indefinetly until I get one slot free

• MissSofie

MissSofie Space Hobo

Android.

• sepo

sepo Developer

Please can u attach your save and we'll investigate

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.