1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Android/iOS: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRaven81

TheRaven81 Pangalactic Porcupine

I dunno, whenever it rolls out. I think CA said it wasn't going out to everyone at once, was going to go out in stages. So just have to be patient I guess. I don't even have it yet, if that makes you feel any better. ;)

• ZeroOnZero

ZeroOnZero Space Hobo

Hi! I'm on android by the way.

I'm having trouble with the community center. I am trying to complete the bundles but now it doesn't let me place the items in the slots/boxes!

I am in autumn(don't know how to spell it English isn't my first language.) and I haven't had any trouble before. No I'm not using the menu from the character, I am inside the building and stand on the golden floor panel.

I have tried with several bundles from different (what do we call it?? I'll just say...)golden floor panels and different seasons but nothing works! This is driving me crazy because I can't find anyone who have had the same problem.

Anyone who can solve this will have my eternal gratitude!

• sepo

sepo Developer

Do you know which build you are playing? What phone are you playing on?

• TheRaven81

TheRaven81 Pangalactic Porcupine

Android App version 1.4.4.131

Still having my previously reported problem. :catcry:

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

I'm going to close/archive this thread since there's been a major game update and a number of reported issues here have been resolved.

If you reported in this thread and your bug is outstanding it's not being ignored/forgotten, but feel free to post details in the new thread if it's still happening in 1.4 to help the developers evaluate the status of it!

Here's the new thread - thank you.

Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.