1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Android/iOS: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knakriktsur

Knakriktsur Subatomic Cosmonaut

SDV for Android is out. Maybe those bugs are fixed?

Changes
    • Fixes for Korea
    • Bug fixes

• aLamid

aLamid Intergalactic Tourist

Hi! This is my first time posting here. Sorry if it's to report bugs. Anyways, this is a great game and I want to help improve it.

I reverted back to v1.284 after trying v1.31 and v1.33, as it's the best version for me. I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 btw. The dialogue boxes, menu, seem zoomed in on v1.31 and 1.33, so is the shrine of illusions and even the intro where two birds are flying. Everything is smooth for me on v1.284.

Edit: Included screenshots (v1.284 vs v1.33)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
      • Davidovich

Davidovich Void-Bound Voyager

Haven’t posted here in a while but I decided to go back and play the game again on iOS and see what’s been updated over the last four or five months. I’m still experiencing the same issues. One being the fact that the toolbar still allows you to move when tap on the empty part of it. I have my toolbar on the left and when I tap on the left most part of the toolbar it still moves my character. I find myself having to be very precise when I tap my tools, otherwise my character will move towards the left. Also, controller support seems pretty good now. I’m on ios13 and I’m using a ps4 controller. Two things I’ve noticed that hinder gameplay though are, for one, you can’t select load or new with a controller. You have to tap one of those selections in the main intro screen. Also, in game, when I’m in the settings menu, controller functions don’t work at all. You can’t scroll anything in that menu. I’d love to see those two things fixed in a future update. Thanks as always for the hard work. :)

Forgot to post - iPhone XR latest OS with latest version of Stardew

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
        • numo

numo Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the latest update.

I still can't get into the Secret Forest, and the whole wizard's basement/appearance change thing has never been available, even though I've had a 10-heart friendship with him for over a month now.

Not sure about baiting fishhooks - must check.

Please note that I'm using the default farm; haven't tried others to see if i might be able to access these features via one or another of them.

One more thing: is it possible to add a "pause" function to the Android version? Not having that available is often difficult.

• Knakriktsur

Fyi, SDV 1.331 for Android was released yesterday.
            • Fix for Pixel 3

• Davidovich

Davidovich Void-Bound Voyager

I know it’s been asked here before, but at some point can we have the status bar at the bottom of the screen hidden while in the game on iOS? Thank you

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
              • Mr. Nobody

Mr. Nobody Intergalactic Tourist

iOS crash issue.
                All my animals in one coop won’t go inside the coop. They are stuck outside(which also means it doesn’t produce anything). And whenever I talk to them the 2nd time the client crashes, meaning I couldn’t change their coop.
                The animals that are affected are only those who lives in the coop when the bug occur. New animals placed in the coop aren’t bugged and can be talked.

Anyway the bottom line is animals won’t go inside and when I talk to them the 2nd time the game crashes.
                I tried playing it in both iPad and iPhone and both of it crashes when I talked to the affected animal.
                Hoping for a suggestion on how it could be fixed. I tried things written on the internet such as waiting inside the coop before 5pm but it doesn’t work.
                I’ll upload the save file if requested. I tried uploading it but it takes too long.

• Knakriktsur

SDV 1.36 for iOS was released.

-Minor fixes to carpenter menu for some devices
                  -App Store description metadata should now include Japanese

• Knakriktsur

You should definitely upload your save, if not possible in this forum, google for a free file Hoster and post link here. If a developer takes a look he might be able to fix this.

• Mr. Nobody

Mr. Nobody Intergalactic Tourist

Here’s the file. Not really sure how many game file are needed so I included the whole folder

Attached Files:

• Evilpuppetmaster

Evilpuppetmaster Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, just bought this game for iPad. I can’t even open it, it briefly shows the splash screen and then immediately exits. This is on an iPad mini 2 (which it says it is compatible with in the App Store). Latest version of iOS 12.4.1. Latest version of Stardew valley 1.36. I don’t have saves to attach or anything as of course I have never successfully opened it. I have tried exiting all running apps and restarting the iPad, as well as disabling all screen time restrictions, the crash still occurs. Note that we have other iOS devices in the house (iPad Air) on which it works fine. So I suspect a bug on iPad mini 2.

• waveringcyan

waveringcyan Void-Bound Voyager

the pelican town song didnt play on the bg :(

Device: Samsung J5 Pro
                          Game: Latest version

• catsandhiphop

catsandhiphop Space Hobo

Hi there, I’m playing on ios and having an issue where -

If have a single specimen of a certain quality and colour of flower in an otherwise full storage chest (eg, a silver quality red poppy) and I then accidentally click as if to add another silver quality red poppy from my bag into the same spot in the storage chest, the flower from my bag vanishes altogether.

• I'm Zach

I'm Zach Space Hobo

Android v1.331
                              Animals are eating hey daily even though they are going outside.
                              Workaround: don't put hey on feeder unless it's winter or raining.

• froggily

froggily Space Spelunker

I'm using an LG K20 Plus on Android 7.0 Nougat, app version 1.331. I switched apps for a bit, then came back, and when I did, Stardew asked if I wanted to restore from where I left off. I said yes, and it trapped me up here. :c Had to redo the day.[​IMG]

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Just got a Bluetooth controller for my Samsung s8 plus. If I run the game like open my file then connect my controller it bugs and sometimes makes my character the default character when starting a new game or gets graphic issues like bag slots turn black and my character disappears. Also does this when I set the controller down for a bit if I got to do something and it turns off from inactivity and I turn it back on I got to refresh the whole game app.

Owwan likes this.
                                  • EB2048

EB2048 Master Chief

I am on iOS version 12.4.1 and app version 1.36 on an iPhone SE. I have noticed several bugs, the most disruptive of which are listed below.

(1) I cannot get Pam's 9-heart event to trigger. I have built Pam's house and triggered the event where Robin presents the house to Pam and Penny. I enter Pam's house about once a week, and I have ten hearts with her, but the event won't trigger. This happened with more than one save file.

(2) For the "Tracker" profession, the yellow arrows (indicating forageables or artifact spots) never appear on the right side of the screen, even if there's something to be found in that direction. The green arrows (indicating spots to pan for ore) are fine on the right side of the screen.

• FRABAR

FRABAR Big Damn Hero

iOS 13.1 beta 2
                                      iPhone XS

Inventory numbers for flower stacks are not shown in chests, or while viewing chests. Numbers are present in normal inventory screen, and shipping them works and ships the correct amount.

Attached Files:

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

I have a video of what exactly happens when I turn my controller on while the game is running on my s8plus. Same thing happens when the controller turns off after few minutes of inactivity and I turn it back on.

• miratus_draco

miratus_draco Void-Bound Voyager

I want to report a bug with Robin. I have recently purchased the cellar upgrade for the house and ever since she keeps appearing on my farm in the same spot.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.