1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Android/iOS: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PastelCeci

PastelCeci Space Spelunker

Yeah, it's correct. Here's a video:
    I can't get out of it either, I have to close the game

• borkware

borkware Space Hobo

Same here. 1.34 on a 1st gen pro, iOS 10.3. Here's some screenshots after-and-before.

https://imgur.com/a/6EuQ9eZ

(amusingly enough, on the second one, a child is running off into the Void)

• Kinii

Kinii Orbital Explorer

Same here too. Same version but an iPad mini 2 running 11.2.6. Huge side menus icons that are that way even with them set as small as possible in the settings.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Oki, I can reproduce the toolbar thing on my end and it's been passed along to the devs!

Thanks for all of your reports guys :)

• Shubeans

heya, could you send me a screenshot of how your chests are setup?
            I remember someone reporting an issue where if you have chests above or below when trying to remove them it only opens them instead, but no one has ever been able to reproduce it

• Lecille

Lecille Space Hobo

Hello!

I just bought the game the other day and had some difficulties. I’m playing with my Iphone 6S iOS 12.3.1, and my game is updated to the 1.34 version.

I noticed that all the mini events and heart event triggered froze at the start. There’s movement, but it doesn’t seem to continue. For example, I triggered Shane’s two heart heart event the other day, but the event is stuck with loops of him drinking the beer motion, and I had no choice but to skip the event. On the other hand, festivals seem to work properly.

Thanks.

• numo

numo Void-Bound Voyager

I'm unsble to get into Cindersap Forest. I broke up the log at the entrance last week, but the forest still shows as "???" on my map. Am also unable to trigger cutscene with bear.

Another glitch: i cannot use bait when fishing.

Running Android 8.1.0 on a Samsung Galaxy tab A
                Model number is SMT-380 (2017 )

Thanks for your help.

• akanlian

akanlian Space Hobo

Can't pickup or place furniture

I'm on current version of android and noticed this when trying to place fenceposts.. it is very difficult. It doesn't place a post down anywhere even when spamming the button. Maybe on the 5th press it'll randomly go down somewhere.

I'm using joystick and buttons.

It does the same thing with furniture. Took about 10 tries to pick up my TV and now I can't seem to place it down anywhere. I can't remove the wall hanging decoration from the from the forest house at all. My TV is stuck in my inventory.

• eryson27

eryson27 Space Hobo

Hi, im new here and playing stardew in my mobile.

Device: Iphone xr
                    Ios version: 12.3.1
                    Game version: 1.34
                    Type: Game function bug: cows and goats font produce milk

Hi, i have a problem, my cows and goats wont produce milk even if its now like 4-5 mos old. I have a feeling as well for my pigs doesnt give truffles or what. Im now on my second year and did the careful care for my cows but they dont produce milk

• Shubeans

Does it do the same if you use the touch controls?

• Shubeans

This might seem like a dumb question, but do you have the Milk Pail purchased from Marnie?
                        The cows and Pigs also need to be happy, otherwise they won't produce anything.

• numo

numo Void-Bound Voyager

In addition to the glitches i mentioned upthread, i am literally unable to leave geodes on Clint's anvil.

Please don't take this the wrong way, devs, but between this, not being able to use bait while fishing, and being completely unable to get into Cindersap Forest, well.... it's all pretty frustrating and I've yet to see any news of updates that might contain fixes.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Android 8.1.0
                          Samsung Galaxy Tab A, SMT-310 (2017)

• Slavyantys

Slavyantys Space Hobo

Good day! I ran into a problem. After the transfer of the first mineral to Gunther, I cannot do this anymore. There is no dialog box. and generally you can’t talk to him.

Android 7.0 NRD90M
                            Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
                            Game version 1.284

Attached Files:

• Shubeans

you can follow this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zKMuZxAvjNioCOaZJ-yvoo3NDBANVgZbmcn2liF-V6s/edit?usp=sharing
                              to follow my general work-flow. You'll see what bugs I'm taking down from users, my notes about them and their status with the dev team. The only thing I've been bad at recently is marking when an issue is fixed.
                              Unfortunately I can't provide information of when an update will be going out, but if an issue is marked as 'fixed' it will be in the next update.

• Nintoad

Nintoad Space Hobo

I'm having some of the same issues as "Hordriss" in post #128.

Whenever I resume from an autosave my, money, appearance and, inventory, are reset to the default (500g, overalls, & just a few basic tools) but the rest of the save seems to be loaded correctly.

Also, as many others have also said if my BT controller connects or disconnects when the game is open it glitches out the graphics causing parts of the screen to go black.

Device: Lg V30
                                Game Version: 1.284 (from PlayStore)
                                Controller: iPega PG-9087

• VetaPhoenix

VetaPhoenix Space Hobo

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the latest update is giving me toolbar issues all the time now. I’ve tried to adjust my toolbar size in Settings, but it seems to be ignoring my settings. I’ve got screenshots, but unfortunately I’m out of town and only have my iPad and nowhere to quickly upload them to.

iPad with iOS 12.3.1
                                  Just updated to the most recent version of the game

• Knakriktsur

Knakriktsur Subatomic Cosmonaut

Fyi SDV 1.35 for iOS is out.
                                    * Fixes bug where Shrine of Illusion appeared too zoomed in

• nezzpsych

nezzpsych Intergalactic Tourist

This happens to my game as well on iPad Pro 10.5" (2017), iOS 12.3.1, Stardew Valley 1.35

Been waiting for an update to fix the fishing bar issue but somehow all updates haven't fixed this issue.

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk

• Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Stardew 1.33 iOS 12.33 iPad Pro 10.5"

C37FFD46-A714-4B48-B519-7AA2E165FEC9.png

Pinch Zoom balloons the inventory even when it's not zoomed at all. I actually would like the default inventory size a bit bigger for iPad, but not _that_ big. Both are zoomed-in portions of the default zoom size for the actual viewport (i.e. Pinch Zoom turned off, and then turned on but not actually zoomed in at all, and it still does that to the inventory).

• akanlian

akanlian Space Hobo

It works just fine using touch controls!

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.