1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Android/iOS: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipeFruit

RipeFruit Aquatic Astronaut

I really appreciate the quick iteration from you guys but I’m sorry I found another controller bug

On v1.33 on iOS repeatedly tapping the Y button when the chest is open will slowly move the chest customization button down and to the left. It appears that when dismissing the chest customization on the controller it isn’t animating the chest customization button back to its original position. This doesn’t appear to be a problem when tapping the button on the screen. Please see this video as an example. It was reproducible every time on my machine

• RipeFruit

RipeFruit Aquatic Astronaut

I found another way to duplicate items using a controller on Stardew Valley iOS. It’s another chest related issue.

See video below

• Thewhitelarrybird

Thewhitelarrybird Space Hobo

I have played a ton of Stardew on PS4 and semi recently began playing it on my Android (galaxy s9). I have just gotten to level 10 framing and I couldn't seem to find the icon for crafting hardwood fences. I should have been able to build them since level 6. I have an icon for wooden fences, wooden gates, iron fences and stone fences, but not hardwood fences. Why can't I craft hardwood fences?
        -Thank you for your time

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

You're finding so many bugs, I love it, thank you!!

I'll get them all written up and passed along :)

RipeFruit likes this.
          • Shubeans

That's strange, thank you for reporting it to us, I'll look into it!

• Pasteur

Pasteur Master Chief

Minor bug: Quantity of flowers is not showing up in chest slots. There is no number on the bottom-right corner of the flower icon.

iPhone 6s, iOS 12.3.1, v1.33

https://imgur.com/a/1ltoFrb

• bobuck17

bobuck17 Intergalactic Tourist

This seems better now. Have started getting silver stars on trees from all seasons, while in my third year!

• Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Stardew 1.33 iOS 12.33 iPad Pro 10.5"

So the fishing UI? Eeeeeeever so slightly broken *lol* At least the whole active area for the fish is still visible.

8A6C22E7-E77C-4FEE-8AF6-FAD5886CC8AC.png

• Anonymous000005

Anonymous000005 Space Hobo

I'm playing on Android, Motorola Moto G5, v1.284. On the second year Egg Festival I could not get almost any egg. I just kept clicking at them and nothing would happen, then I ended up cathing only 1 egg, that needed many clicks to be taken, almost the entire time. Notice that in the first Egg Festival it worked normally, and this only happened In the second, I don't know about the incoming years yet. And that, besides that one egg I took, I tried many others on the time that was left, about 4 or 5, and I couldn't take any of them. Thank you, and sorry about my English

• Shubeans

Heya, I've had a report about this happening on iOS, but no solid follow ups for me to try and reproduce it!

Are you using touch screen, or controller?

• Anonymous000005

Anonymous000005 Space Hobo

During the Egg Festival I was playing with touchscreen. I just played normally until the time for the Festival to start, then I went to it, talked to the NPCs, started the Egg Hunt, and the bug happened. After the hunt I just came back to my farm and slept.

• Ming Tso

Ming Tso Intergalactic Tourist

Hi!

Version: Stardew iOS v1.33 on IPad Air 2
                          ISSUE 1: Daily item purchase limit from Krobus in the sewer can be circumvented by ending the conversation after purchasing and simply talking to them again. (This allows one to purchase as many Iridium Sprinklers as one wants on a single Friday.)

ISSUE 2: Slide bar for selling items at Pierre’s displays over top of other sellable items, which means user is unable to use the slide bar to select quantities of items without accidentally selecting the other sellable item.

ISSUE 3: It is currently impossible to unequip bait from fishing rods.

• g0ldenarr0w

g0ldenarr0w Void-Bound Voyager

Hello~

I’ve found an issue after updating with the newest update. Robin likes to glide across the screen to the other side of the farm and stands in the same spot when building the structures. I can hear the normal hammering sounds, but she’s not there. I’m not sure if it’s just my game or not, but I hope that can be fixed. It was kinda creepy to see her just glide away xD

IPad Air

• Bobet22

Bobet22 Intergalactic Tourist

Chest issue-
                              After the newest update I am no longer able to move any chests (yes, I do know they have to be empty and then removed with the axe). Having any tool, axe or otherwise, equipped just opens the chest. I do have the nursery upgraded house but I don't think that's the cause of this issue. It doesn't affect gameplay but it is really inconvenient.

Samsung galaxy 8
                              Version 1.284
                              Sun. 21, Summer, Year 3

• poyhilario

poyhilario Space Hobo

Hi,

I have encountered a bug on iOS version 1.34 the characters are glitching and at the same time, once you check the heart status of the NPC’s it’s also glitching.

The previous update was okay. Not until now. :(

• Knakriktsur

Knakriktsur Subatomic Cosmonaut

As there is already a bug report, SDV 1.34 for iOS was released yesterday.

* Fixes minor UI bug in shop ‘sell‘ menu.

• laur3ltree

laur3ltree Space Hobo

I’m having a problem with the tool menu on the side of the screen. Whenever I go to a new area, it reloads so that all of the icons are huge, regardless of the size I set them to be. If I go into the game settings and then exit back out, they readjust to normal... but the next time I move to a new area, it repeats. I’ve tried different icon sizes, and it happens no matter what setting I use.

Running v. 1.34 on an iPad Pro.

• PastelCeci

PastelCeci Space Spelunker

The Shrine of Illusions doesn't work. This is what it looks like:
                                      0CE4E089-BAC9-4EEE-86E7-54F10C3AF03E.png
                                      iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.3.1, game version 1.34

• Shubeans

Could you explain what you mean by 'glitching'? It's a pretty standard word that could mean anything.
                                        What are you seeing on the screen? Do you have any screenshots you could provide to help me understand the situation better?

• Shubeans

Was this the correct image, or does the Shrine of Illusions display the character screen?
                                          Cos that's even weirder..

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.