1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Android/iOS: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClamsMaloney

ClamsMaloney Space Hobo

Still can't access the save files in the iOS Files app with the latest update. No response from Chucklefish on Twitter. Starting to think this was intentional.

• Nyximina07

Nyximina07 Void-Bound Voyager

Fishing Gauge going off screen. I’m playing on iPad Pro and when I fish, the bottom of the gauge is off screen.

iPad and game are on the most recent updates. I’m playing the forest farm starter.

I am a very big fan of the responsiveness of the fishing mini game on iPad. It’s much easier to control than the computer version.

• ScanticFarmer19

ScanticFarmer19 Space Hobo

Device: Pixel 3
        Android Version: 9
        Game version: 1.19
        Type: Game play - fishing

Issue: It is impossible to catch fish - I can't even get to level 2 to get the second level fishing pole with bait.

I don't know how to explain it, but the sensitivity for raising and lowering the bar is 'off'. In order to move the bar up, I need to long press for so long that the fish has moved several times since I decided to move the bar, and then by the time I release and it falls, the fish has moved several more times. I have only caught 1 fish in the game, and have given up on doing any fish quests or completing the bundle. I understand the game isn't supposed to be easy, but this definitely feels like something that is wrong with the game play interface. Please fix this so I can play the complete game!

Thanks!

• WTPhug

WTPhug Yeah, You!

1.27 on iOS seems to have broken mfi controller support, at least on my controller (SS Nimbus on a 2017 iPad, iOS 12.1.1). The A button no longer has any effect on dialogue windows, and the B button no longer closes inventory windows. I have closed and restarted the game a few times with no change. I don’t know if there are any other issues as I’ve given up playing in frustration. This is the second time I’ve regretted updating the app. Here’s hoping there’s a fix ASAP.

• FarmerMarzi

FarmerMarzi Space Hobo

iPad
            iOS 1.26
            1. Unable to pick up eggs during Easter Egg hunt

2. No slide bar on betting game at the fair. (To bet 1000 star coins, I had to tap 1000 times.)

• tc70

tc70 Intergalactic Tourist

This still happens with v1.20, but the app behaves a bit differently. It now sends you to the settings to set the permissions after asking you to set them. When you go back to the app afterwards, it just stays open at the first splash screen and never continues.

• OdinintheNorth

OdinintheNorth Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Currently on iOS v1.27 on an iPad Air 2 (iOS v12.2)

I have been unable to access my game saves from the Files app since at least iOS v1.24 (released April 2nd), and I'm seeing a number of other reports of this in the thread. This issue means that sites like https://upload.farm/ and https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-checkup/ don't currently work on iOS. Hopefully this is resolved soon!

• Knakriktsur

Knakriktsur Subatomic Cosmonaut

Helpdesk: And please Upload your save file, so we can take a look.
                  You: I can’t do that, I can’t see my save!
                  Helpdesk: if there is no save, there is no bug!
                  Also I have this problem.

• MaestroMyron

MaestroMyron Space Hobo

Hello, i play on ios 12.2 on an iPhone 7.
                    My game crashes a lot whenever i try to enter a store or an event, the game just shuts itself down and i have to start my day all over again. Please fix this asap because this really ruins the gameplay and for €8,99 i figured this game would be without such major bugs...

• MaestroMyron

MaestroMyron Space Hobo

Hello, i play on ios 12.2 on an iPhone 7. My game crashes a lot whenever i enter a store. It starts to lag then a black screen, the game shuts itself down and i have to start my day all over again.
                      Please fix this bug, or make a save button for ios?

• Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I beg you to make the new "Please Wait" banner fade in and out! Slapping us with it over a black background is incredibly jarring and unpleasant, plus it's the only thing that doesn't fade in the entire day loop.

• Aalex19

Aalex19 Space Hobo

Hi,
                          I'm having massive crashes randomly throughout the game day. I'm currently at day 20 year 3 and every time I load it seems to be mashing day 1 with my current save, (grandpa's ghost on-top of my screen, house small again but furniture in same spots outside screen). The menu only contains black boxes instead of my items, most of my farm is black boxes and my character has disappeared.
                          I'm playing on Samsung tab S4 tablet with app version 1.24. Closing out and reloading does nothing.
                          Please help, I would prefer not to restart after sinking almost 70 hours into this game.
                          Let me know if you need a game file uploaded. Thanks.

• bobuck17

bobuck17 Intergalactic Tourist

First time posting, so please forgive me if I am not doing this right! (Constructive feedback/info appreciated!)

Running Stardew v.1.27 on iPad (OS 12.2)
                            ISSUE: Fruit trees planted outside do not increase in quality / gain stars as they age.

(I've searched this forum for an answer/info to this issue, but was not able to find one where it was resolved.

Thanks!

• bobuck17

bobuck17 Intergalactic Tourist

Running Stardew v.1.27 on iPad (OS 12.2)
                              ISSUE: Cannot trigger All-bachelor / All-bachelorette cutscenes on mobile.

I am at 10 hearts with everyone. I have experienced various 10-heart cutscenes with individuals, but I cannot get either the Saloon scene to trigger, nor the scene at Emily's house. (Making sure to enter in the evening/before 8pm respectively.)

I worked so hard to get to 10 hearts, and was really looking forward to experiencing this again, it would be nice to have it resolved. Thanks!

• kicker04

kicker04 Space Hobo

Yes, I can definitely confirm this. Fishing on Android is almost impossible. Completely out of balance.

StinkBeanZ likes this.
                                • RobertJrIII

RobertJrIII Intergalactic Tourist

It's a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (old but works) with android 7.1. Not sure if it is the processor but other games run fine.

• Knakriktsur

Knakriktsur Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sdv 1.28 for iOS is out
                                    Fixes including:
                                    AnimalQueryMenu icons
                                    Sebastian’s fantasy board game event
                                    Bundle complete message fixed

• Wizencastle413

Wizencastle413 Space Hobo

I can't play my game I made 30,000 in one night and that is the only cause I could think of I currently don't have my save file cause I haven't got it cause I can't retrieve it currently but I have an iPhone 8+ and the latest ios and the latest stardew valley update

• SrCamarda

SrCamarda Space Hobo

Device: Asus Transformer Pad
                                        Android Version: 4.4.4
                                        Game version: 1.24
                                        Type: Graphics

Game runs fine, but seems to be missing some textures.

Attached Files:

RobertJrIII likes this.
                                        • NashPrd

NashPrd Space Hobo

Device : Redmi Note 7.
                                          Android Pie
                                          MiUI global 10.2

Can't even download the app from play store.

Attached too my device info.

DarKCoM likes this.
                                          Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.