1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Android/iOS: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertJrIII

RobertJrIII Intergalactic Tourist

I have an issue where some textures won't load. It is replaced by a black color. This issue is usually where textures are clickable, so like the inventory and dialog are just black. I have an android tablet with 7.1.

Attached Files:

• Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

iPod Touch 6th-gen running iOS 12.2, Stardew app v1.26

Please fix the fact that we can't harvest from fermentation vessels diagonally. Months ago the issue was perfectly well-documented in annotated photos by at least 3 players. It dramatically impacts gameplay. For example, I could fit several more Kegs in my Sheds, Garden Pots in my Greenhouse, and all over the map where I have more fermenters; the cumulative loss over my playthrough so far is substantial. What really drives me up the wall, though, is that every other interaction does work diagonally, from placing fermentation vessels and filling them, even to harvesting out in the fields.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
      • VeraxyS

VeraxyS Space Hobo

Same Issue on Iphone 7+, IOS 12.1.4, Version: 1.26

If it helps, I am using the classic map, and I haven't been able to raise any slime other than the ones in the hutch. Tried putting the incubator around town as well, but same problem happens (I wake up with a notif that the slime hatched, but when I go there, I find no slimes).

JujuKitty likes this.
        • doctor8bit

doctor8bit Intergalactic Tourist

Loading a game crashes the app

Device: Medion Lifetab s10366
          Android 5.1.1
          Version 1.19

I am having an issue with the android version on my mother's tablet. The game keeps crashing under two conditions:
          1. When the app is started and the title screen is displayed, the game asks if i want to continue where i previously left off. If i choose 'yes', the game tries to load, but shortly after it crashes.
          2. Every time shortly after "load" is clicked from the main menu. The screen with the save files is visible for like a second and then the app crashes.
          I have checked both the save game and the save game info file, and i think they look okay.

• cheeseloaf

cheeseloaf Space Hobo

V 1.19, Pixel 3, UPDATE now can't buy this wallpaper, it keeps charging me and sends it to my inv but I don't see it I've tried leaving the store and resetting the day but I bought the flooring just fine
            Also, I always have to set the controls back to joystick 2 buttons every time I restart game.
            One more, external controller is messed up again
            (Using ps4 controller)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
            • sepo

sepo Developer

What device are you using?

• sepo

sepo Developer

Did u grant read/write permissions?

• sepo

sepo Developer

Have you tried tapping and holding down on the junimo plush to pick it up?

• richm

richm Intergalactic Tourist

Version 1.26 iPhone

Now crashing on any cut scene, crashes over night when trying to save, so have to repeat the day, has now happened to me three times in 12 hours. Can’t upload my save file but this has been going on too long. The games uplayable and an utter utter waste of money I’m so hacked of I wasted my time and money on this I really am

• cheeseloaf

cheeseloaf Space Hobo

Oof thanks I'm dumb!

• doctor8bit

doctor8bit Intergalactic Tourist

Yes, the app has all permissions granted.

This is what file system permissions look like and I also attached the save game files, if it's of any help:

3706 -rw-rw---- root sdcard_r 50 2019-04-15 16:36 BACKUP_SAVE
                        3704 -rw-rw---- root sdcard_r 2733070 2019-04-15 16:36 Erika_215015687
                        3705 -rw-rw---- root sdcard_r 2735193 2019-04-15 16:36 Erika_215015687_SVBAK
                        3702 -rw-rw---- root sdcard_r 2665168 2019-04-15 16:36 Erika_215015687_old
                        3703 -rw-rw---- root sdcard_r 26278 2019-04-15 16:36 SaveGameInfo
                        3701 -rw-rw---- root sdcard_r 21397 2019-04-15 16:36 SaveGameInf:speechless:ld
                        shell@lifetab_s1036x:/storage/sdcard0/StardewValley/Erika_215015687 $

Attached Files:

• aiglet

aiglet Space Hobo

iOS 1.26 crashing after finishing community center

I’m in Summer 14, Year 2. When I place the last item needed to complete my community center (the pomegranate in the Enchanter's Bundle), it shows me the reward screen, gives me the reward, shows the junimo animation and the "Farewell" screen, and then crashes. I’ve restarted the day three times now and it keeps happening no matter what time of day it is or how long the game has been running.

Environment:
                          Hardware: 11” iPad Pro, iOS 12.2
                          Software: Stardew Valley 1.26
                          Other open applications: Podcasts, Mail, Discord, Safari, Marvin (still happens if all other apps are manually closed, though)

Steps to reproduce:
                          1. Collect pomegranate from greenhouse.
                          2. Walk to Community Center via bus stop.
                          3. Place pomegranate in Enchanter's Bundle.
                          4. Click to receive gift and put gift in inventory.
                          5. Watch junimo animation and "Farewell" screen.

Observed behavior: Game crashes and returns to iOS home screen. On restart, game has reset to beginning of day.
                          Expected behavior: Game will continue.

• Purplr

Purplr Intergalactic Tourist

iPhone X, game version 1.26

Game will get stuck at saving screen after I sleep.
                            Happened to a year 2 spring season game, but I do not know what triggered it. Tried to reload the game and sleep immediately instead on going on my day and the did not experience the saving bug.

Tried to restart a new game, but the same saving bug happened in year 1 spring day 8..

• Kryptheua

Kryptheua Space Hobo

The texture is not loaded into cutscene within the properties. I think it's the resolution of the cell phone.

In my Xiaomi Mi 8 the scenes turn black inside houses and when using the zoom.
                              I tested with my old phone Alcatel Pixi 4 (6.0) and gave the same problem in the scenes.

Other than that the game is great.

Cell Phones:
                              Xiaomi Mi 8 Android 9 MIUI v10 Pie
                              Pixi 4 (6,0) Android 5,1

[​IMG]
                              [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
                              • Zyyv11

Zyyv11 Intergalactic Tourist

Have an issue where the Community Centre
                                can't be completed even though all items have been collected.
                                The items in one particular bundle have been placed in the boxes & the reward was received. Unfortunately it now shows the items 'outside' the boxes & no interaction further with the boxes can be made, so not able to finish the Community Centre!!

Screenshot_20190419-151813_QuickPic.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Note 8
                                Android 9
                                Game version: 1.19

• StinkBeanZ

StinkBeanZ Tentacle Wrangler

Redmi Note 3 Pro
                                  Game ver: 1.20
                                  Android 5.1.1

The game won't save my control and view distance settings, always reset to default when I load my progress. I'm waiting for fix

• triplepi

triplepi Seal Broken

Device: HTC M10
                                    Android version: 8.0.0

Bundle completion banner is misaligned or zoomed in so much that you cannot read Bundle completed. The pink reward box still isn't showing up but on some of the completed bundles, you can still collect the reward when you tap on the bundles screen; for example could collect the spring and summer seeds. However no reward forthcoming for the completed ocean fishing bundle.

• Dresden’s Apprentice

Dresden’s Apprentice Void-Bound Voyager

A4F41E26-8279-42F5-8EEA-AC5F7BE92CA3.png
                                      iOS 12.0.1
                                      Game Version 1.26

One of the tables in the museum has been glitching and vanishing artifacts and minerals when I place them on certain tiles and then sleep. 4 tiles, altogether, are affected as far as I know.

• CosmicHam

CosmicHam Space Hobo

Device: Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0
                                        During the 6 heart event with Haley I am presented with a choice but when I pick both choices the game instantly crashes, I hope for a bug fix during the next update.

Joceldust likes this.
                                        • Knakriktsur

Knakriktsur Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sdv 1.27 for iOS is out.
                                          Some external controller support in Menus
                                          Drop items by dragging from inventory out to bottom right panel
                                          Big fixes

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.