REQUEST [Stardew Valley] Aisaka Taiga [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by AlteraGamer54, May 6, 2020.

1. AlteraGamer54

AlteraGamer54 Void-Bound Voyager

This is my first post and first time being here so if I'm using the prefix wrong or this is the wrong type of forum to do this kind of stuff then please inform me and I will delete this request thread.

Anyone who knows the anime think they can make a standalone character mod of Aisaka Taiga from "Toradora!"? Maybe marriageable and kids dialogue? I've been a huge fan of "Toradora!" since my childhood and having this mod in Stardew Valley would make me extremely happy. I even have a slight idea for her loves, likes, and dislikes when it comes to gifts. Events are optional except maybe Feast of the Winter Star just in case she becomes my secret friend for it

Loves: Sweets
    Dislikes: Mining Items (Gems exempt obviously)

(Yes, she is 18 as of the final episode/chapter)

To any modder that accepts the request, I thank you dearly and hope you have a blessed day! :) and if this is too complex for you to do, I apologize dearly.

Edit: If the child thing is too difficult, marriageable is equally as good

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    • Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

I could make Aisaka as a custom npc, but I need more information (unfortunately I haven't seen the anime), I need dialogues (what she usually say), personality (on that images she looks like a tsundere :rofl:), and I have to know if you want the portraits to be anime style or stardew valley style.

• AlteraGamer54

I've written some dialogue that I believe she would say but I can send you a link to a video of a Taiga compilation, Personality, yes she is like one of the original Tsunderes of anime lol, and I would like the portraits to be anime. If you'd like the dialogue I've written, please ask me and I will gladly post some of the stuff I came up with.

• AlteraGamer54

Also would Heart Events be present? It's okay if they're not, I'm just curious.

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

Sure, post the dialogue and (if you want) you can specify when (on what days, seasons, weather, etc.) you want her to say that.
            I can make heart events too, but I don't know the character, so of you have one or more ideas of how you want the heart events to be you can tell me.

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

You want the portraits in high resolution or stardew valley resolution?

• AlteraGamer54

High res if possible, and I'll make a separate reply with some dialogue to be introduced. And I can explain some heart events too.

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

I think that you'll have to search high res images of Aisaka or ask someone else to draw her because I'm not used to draw anime style anymore :rofl: (I could try but I don't promise anything :rofl:)

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

And to use high res portraits you'll have to use the Portraiture mod too.

• AlteraGamer54

My name is Aisaka Taiga, I ran away from home due to my father's terrible choice of a wife.$0#$b#Now I live here, alone, but my friend Minorin texts me to check up on me from time to time. (Introducing herself to the player)

*laughs loudly* Wait, you were being serious?$0 (Rejecting a dance at Flower Festival)

You got some guts for trying to talk to me after what you did, scram before I put you in the hospital!$a (When spoken too after divorcing her)

Is there something you need from me? If not, then you can go.$a (On a Tuesday)

this is just some of the stuff I came up with, you can probably use this as a basis for her dialogue

and I do have the Portraiture mod, do you need multiple images or just one with some edits to the eyes and mouth?

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

Te same face with eye and mouth edits work just fine (if that's easier for you)

• AlteraGamer54

I also have an addition to the dialogue

• AlteraGamer54

Okay, let me dig up an image for her

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

Do you have discord? It'd be easier to chat there.

• AlteraGamer54

Yes I do, AlteraGamer54#0087

• Ferret5669

Ferret5669 Intergalactic Tourist

Hey was this mod ever finished?

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

Not completely, the npc is/was almost finished, it's just missing the events and her house.