1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley 1.4 Mobile: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Feb 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gustavocampos088

gustavocampos088 Void-Bound Voyager

Android: 9
    Tlf: xiaomi note 8 pro.

Good, I have a problem and it is that in skill improvements number 10 it does not give me the option to choose between the 4 default options, only between 2, is this normal or some type of bug?

• Oddsocks93

Oddsocks93 Intergalactic Tourist

Hello, using version 1.4 on Sony Xperia 1

Game runs really well except there is one issue.

The right side of the screen is very often unresponsive, for example trying to water or plant crops on the very right side of the farm will be unresponsive and I'll just use the watering can on wherever I'm standing.

I've tried flipping the phone but it persists, as well as tried other apps where there is no issue, so it is Stardew specific.

Easiest way to reproduce: stand in your farm where the small pond to the right is on the right of the screen, equip the watering can and tap the middle of the pond to fill up the can, it will take several taps for it to finally respond.

Cheers and despite this issue the game is absolutely solid!

• h4nnam

h4nnam Space Hobo

Hi, I used to play Stardew Valley on PC, and there was music. The music on Android dosn't seem to work, it's non-existant (even with max volume. Only the bird chirping is heard, and even when it shouldn't be (sleeping, rain). The juke-box in the Saloon dosn't work either. I'm having this problem with all the versions on Android so far.(Samsung Galaxy A3 2017)

• sunrise_map

sunrise_map Space Hobo

hi!

i was loading my game from a backup save to get back to spring 2, 28. i got the black loading screen but then was booted back to the loading file menu which now reads « no saved files ». i tried to find my saved file in my phone as instructed but i am pretty sure there isn’t anything there. is this a known issue and is there anything i can do about it ? i put many many hours of playing in this file and i really hope it’s not lost forever :/

i play on an iphone SE with the most recent iOs.

• threep1337

threep1337 Space Hobo

Great port, one suggestion would be to improve the iOS controller experience when using a Bluetooth controller. The joystick is a bit too sensitive so it’s hard to walk in a straight line, and when using a tool like the axe you need to tap once for every swing instead of being able to just hold the button down like you can on the pc version.

• Kenpachi2988

Kenpachi2988 Space Hobo

I just got my controller mount in for 11ProMax, tested with Xbox controller. So far it does everything I want but I haven’t gone in depth. Honestly if I have to hit touchscreen once in a while I don’t mind, I love being able to run around and use tools with controller.

• Pompan

Pompan Space Hobo

Pickled vegetables and jam aren't translated to Russian (item name is displayed in English, but general information about them in Russian).

Android tablet; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.

• Rachellerachelle

Rachellerachelle Space Hobo

I have an iPhone 11pro running the latest iOS as of today and today was about the 7th time that I woke up and I happened to pick up a level 1 of a tool that was previously iridium level. This is the first time it happened to a tool I had stashed in my chest. I swapped my save to the previous day and it happened again, same tool. The other times have been different tools that I left in my inventory. It’s even happened to the same tool more than once. The only one it hasn’t happened to has been the scythe. It’s really disheartening and I thought I could just play through it but it just sucks and I’m tired. I hope it gets fixed one day.

• moonbreezy

moonbreezy Space Hobo

Hi, the iPhone 12 has a notch at the top and the game tries to use the full screen size causing menu items to be inaccessible. Can this game be scaled down to effective screen size?

• Katewanek

Katewanek Intergalactic Tourist

I have an iPhone 7 with The latest Apple version of Stardew Valley but recently almost every time I start playing the game crashes within a matter of minutes. I know you said to describe what I was doing at the time of the crash, but it’s different many of the times. This last time I was walking to put stuff in a furnace on my farm. Other times it has happened walking in various areas but there’s nothing specific that I’m doing at the times when it crashes. When I reopen the game it doesn’t give me the option to resume where I left off but instead starts me over at the beginning of the last day in the game unless I saved the game manually before the crash. I have attempted to attach my I file but every time I do it tells me it’s an unsupported file type.

• PLeft

PLeft Space Hobo

I am playing on Android 10 on LG V35 playing Stardew Valley version 1.4.5.148.

I play with Auto Attack on. Every time I am in the Skull Cavern my auto attack will attack the mummies even if they are collapsed. It just keeps swinging my sword and saying "Miss" each time. I feel like it shouldn't be trying to auto attack downed mummies.

• EdwardMask

EdwardMask Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, my game version is 1.4.5.145 and I play in my iPad (5th generation) of model MP2F2LL/A. My game has two issues:
                          1) While trying to fish in the submarine in the Night Market event, I fish normally but when it hits and I press correctly, the minigame starts, but un-playable. What I mean is that there is a gray fishing rod at the right side of the screen but the minigame bar at the left side of the screen (the one that shows the green bar, the fish and possibly the treasure chest) didn’t appear. I can click and the sounds make it appear that the minigame is working (like the sounds made when the fish enters and exits the green bar of the minigame). But since I can’t see the minigame bar I can’t play.
                          2) My game had (for the first time since I bought the game some years ago) crashed a couple of times while playing normally. But since it only happens sporadically it is not a big issue. But it is very much annoying when it happens at the end of the day, since I am a wine maker and there is kind of a lot of kegs in the cabins of my farm and my plantation is of 1216 squares of cultivable tiles. I can’t be very specific with the details because it is a new issue that never happened before and for what I can remember happened only like 4 times in the last week. What I remember is that when it crashed I wasn't doing anything much. I have a lot of kegs, but the cases it crashed were in the beginning of the day or like 17pm+ when I already filled my kegs or planted my seeds. Like while walking in the town or in my farm. Sorry, but I can’t give any detailed report on this issue.

Attached Files:

• thericeguy

thericeguy Space Hobo

iPhone 11 Pro Max
                            iOS 14.2
                            Stardew Valley Version 1.4.5.145

At some point, damage dealt by ALL mobs in the mines has increased to around 40-50 damage, which is absurdly high and downs me in 2-3 hits.

This makes mining essentially impossible for me now - this suddenly happened and was not always like this.

• 4B6174

4B6174 Space Hobo

I'm having an issue on the Steam PC version where if I tab out or put the game into windowed mode at all it crashes immediately. Tried running it in admin mode, but nothing is working for me.

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

This thread is for 1.4 mobile issues only. Furthermore, the devs don't monitor this forum for anything other than mobile. Head over to the official Stardew Valley forums for help with your issue.

https://forums.stardewvalley.net/index.php

• 4B6174

4B6174 Space Hobo

Thank you! I got a bit lost

• Charlok

Charlok Space Hobo

I’m playing the latest version on IOS IPAD MINI 3.
                                    I’m having issues withe the community centre bundles buttons suddenly disappearing for no reason, all the buttons have disappeared except for the one in the menu, but it only shows the craft room bundle which I have already completed.

I’ve had this problem before where the bundles disappeared at night, but the problem quickly disappeared, the problem has come up again and is quite frustrating.

• yumiyana

yumiyana Space Hobo

Hi, I have a really really annoying and frustrating bug, I literally can‘t play anymore because my character disappeared and therefore nothing happens, also the time stopped so I can‘t even pass out or return to my previous saved file.... I‘m already in the third year and it‘s so frustrating because I can‘t play the game anymore....

Attached Files:

• glaringwar

glaringwar Space Hobo

Hello, yesterday i opened the game and tried to load my saved file and suddenly a black screen popped out and it brought me back to the main screen and i tried again to load my file but i found none only “no saved games found” was showing and i tried all the ways that were listed like the going to settings>apps>stardew valley>documents but didn’t find anything listed as documents and trying files>Browse>locations>on my iphone>stardew valley but it was empty
                                        I’m on iphone x
                                        Update 14.2
                                        Can anybody help me, my gameplay was already over an hour and nearing year 3 and i dont feel like doing all again. Thank you.

• CJ2021

CJ2021 Space Hobo

Hi, I'm new here, I'm trying to find someone to help me figure out what's wrong with my stardew valley save, for some odd reason my golden scythe has disappeared, do you know anything about that?

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.