RELEASED Stardew Symphony: Add music packs to Stardew Valley!

Discussion in 'Music/SFX' started by zipy199522, May 30, 2016.

1. GaiaRiot

GaiaRiot Space Hobo

I'm at work but will try this as soon as I'm home. Thank you!

EDIT: OMG you were right, I had misspelled the name of one of the songs. Thank you so much.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    • Noroxus

Noroxus Void-Bound Voyager

I've noticed that on 1.1 it seems to be unable to grab the current location. Would it be possible to fix this?

Other than that this is a great mod, thanks! :)

• zipy199522

zipy199522 Pangalactic Porcupine

None of my mods are currently updated to work on 1.1. I'm currently swamped with about 6 assignments, and 2 big projects this school term. Worst case is that I won't have time to update anything until December. I'm hoping maybe I can find time before then. Please be patient until then. Thanks!

• SheepMilks

SheepMilks Phantasmal Quasar

I can't seem to make my own song pack ;;;;
          but if anyone has there own song packs made besides the one in the download and doesnt mind sending me a copy,
          I'd love that! I really love this mod!

Zalkyria likes this.
          • FluffyRuri

FluffyRuri Void-Bound Voyager

It seems the song from this mod overlaps with the default song in the museum. Both are playing at the same time. Know how to fix this?
            Edit: Same thing happens at secret woods

• zipy199522

zipy199522 Pangalactic Porcupine

Well 1st off I'm shocked that this mod even works with 1.1 because I haven't ported it yet.
              2nd. It's probably because that I haven't ported it that these problems arise.
              @SheepMilks I'm super sorry about why music packs don't work for you. I want to record a new updated video that hopefully describes the process a bit better. Also if you could PM me about the process you take we can try to trouble shoot this a bit more.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Laraid

Laraid Void-Bound Voyager

Are there any music packs available to download?

• nathanbacon54

nathanbacon54 Space Hobo

• Gaming-Geek

Gaming-Geek Void-Bound Voyager

Here's a question for you.

Is it possible to make a Music_Pack for the default music, using the game's own xwb? I don't know the game's music structure so I can't do that at this time.

I'm asking specifically for those older music mods that completely replace the game's music - so I can use those and still hear the default music as well.

Thanks for your time, and the great work on this mod!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• miloneuman

miloneuman Phantasmal Quasar

Out of curiosity, anyone know if it's possible to put more complex sound files into this mod, say something orchestral, or would the compression just murder the sound quality on something like that?

WoosterUK and HopeWasHere like this.
                    • Asher404

Asher404 Void-Bound Voyager

Did it work with Stardew Symphony 1.4 ? Somehow, even with just Symphony installed, the game freeze when I try a new game.

• Valamyr82

Valamyr82 Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone have a list of the tracks that were in the defunct 'More Music' pack? Song names and such? I'd like to try to make a pack for this with that music, I really loved those tracks and I miss having them in game.

• Erallie

Erallie Space Hobo

When I press "L" the menu doesn't show up! Can someone help me fix this? I'm running Stardew Valley on a Mac and have SMAPI, ContentPatcher, StardustCore, and StardewSymphonyRemastered all installed, but it doesn't bring up the menu when I press "L"! Please help me!