WIP Stardew in the Woods - (Night in the Woods music mod)

Discussion in 'Music/SFX' started by snespuppy, May 15, 2018.

1. snespuppy

snespuppy Void-Bound Voyager

After hours upon hours of messing around in audacity, I've finally released a beta of a music mod for Stardew! The following wavebank changes the seasonal music as well as all the mines, beach ambiance, and rain ambiance. I used music from Night of the Woods and Lost Constellation, sprinkled in with a bit of David Wise tracks.

Some known issues: Some tracks don't loop seamlessly.

I plan on eventually replacing the whole soundtrack with music from various games, but for now I would love people to test it first. It's a simple mod so there shouldn't be too many issues. Any feedback is appreciated!

THIS MOD ONLY WORKS FOR 1.3 BETA!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QGgg7SKhrC73r05WVX_WqK3TYh0IfqhP/view?usp=sharing

• RyuuInu

RyuuInu Big Damn Hero

nice~

• simply_fabulous

simply_fabulous Void-Bound Voyager

Oh this is awesome!! I always thought the soundtracks go super well together. I can't wait to try it out. :)

• Yickel

Yickel Intergalactic Tourist

The NITW tracks sound really nice, and I haven't noticed any looping issues yet. Nice work!
          However, I do have a small issue with the beach music. It fits well during the day, yes, but the upbeat tune isn't so appropriate at night.
          I haven't looked into modding yet myself, but is there a way you can make the beach change tracks at night like every other area?