RELEASED Stardew.Farm: Screenshot sharing tool and site

Discussion in 'Mods' started by nictuku, Mar 19, 2016.

1. KayokoSalsa

KayokoSalsa Guest

Could we also potentially get a tab or something within the selected farm (on the website) to click to see some farmer info (such as skills with their profession choices, etc)? I know there is stuff for wealth and your current total earnings, plus the playtime. But, it'd be interesting to see and give people an idea of what others are more interested in doing overall.

• gumbyscout

gumbyscout Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I actually have plans to implement something almost exactly like that :p. I just haven't figured out how to get the farm summary page looking the way I want yet, with all the pertinent information shown.

KayokoSalsa likes this.
      • Kyrislian

Kyrislian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Also suggestion! Would love if the photos being cycled through had the Stardew dates on them :) Right now I'm unsure which photo comes from which date, and it seems as though the photos aren't in order so hav

KayokoSalsa, bulbaswat and nictuku like this.
        • KayokoSalsa

KayokoSalsa Guest

That and possibly being able to see a whole list of them all at once (with their respective Stardew dates on them) like an album of sorts, instead of having to cycle through one picture at a time.

• gumbyscout

gumbyscout Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the good suggestions, I'll definitely keep them in mind!

• madeyemoody

madeyemoody Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks! Works very good. Only thing not showing on the screenshot is the meteorites and giant crops.

• nictuku

nictuku Space Spelunker

I fixed a problem now where the stardew.farm client was uploading *two* save games instead of one, because of a recent change in the game saves. This made the screenshots appear in an inconsistent order.

Grab the most recent client version from https://github.com/nictuku/stardew-rocks/releases and *replace* your existing stardew_rocks.exe executable with this one. You also have to close the existing app in the system tray, and start it again.

I will later remove the duplicated screenshots from the database, but that may take some time. Thanks for reporting this!

BTW: Yes I will definitely add the Stardew dates to the screenshots! It's in our list!

• nictuku

nictuku Space Spelunker

Interesting. People started to use stardew.farm to take screenshots of their farms, then they realized they could make in-garm art using the farm layout. For example:

[​IMG]

There are lots of other examples.

• Aemi

Aemi Starship Captain

is there any lag between saving and uploading? because if not then i dont think it recognizes that i saved at all :speechless:

• nictuku

nictuku Space Spelunker

Looks like the server was glitched for a few hours. Not sure why. It should be working now, sorry!

• EpicAdventure

EpicAdventure Zero Gravity Genie

nictuku likes this.
                      • KayokoSalsa

KayokoSalsa Guest

Curious if you guys had any plans to show the bushes that are on the top right of your farm? That and if it would be possible to hide things behind certain objects (like chests behind the mailbox for instance in the game).

• nictuku

nictuku Space Spelunker

Hi all. We're launching a redesign of our site today, done by Recks and gumbyscout.

Here's a screenshot of how it looks like right now:
                          [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have a look at http://stardew.farm and let us know what you think!

KayokoSalsa and EpicAdventure like this.
                          • JackyBreak

JackyBreak Void-Bound Voyager

I really love the new look!!! thanks again!!
                            However I met some serious problem, that I can't open up and check the detail of the screen shots
                            [​IMG]
                            Seems like itis loading, and shows nothing.Plz help
                            Thank you for replying

• KayokoSalsa

KayokoSalsa Guest

I'm also getting none of the screenshots to load, either.

• nictuku

nictuku Space Spelunker

Try reloading your browsers (F5 or Control R). I hope that helps.

• Miyusha

Miyusha Big Damn Hero

Will we be able to see modified stuff in our farm such as a recolor of the house or SMAPI added crops?

• KayokoSalsa

KayokoSalsa Guest

Tried that several times and even clearing the cache, too.

• nictuku

nictuku Space Spelunker

Sadly, no, that would be really hard to implement.

• nictuku

nictuku Space Spelunker

I tried purging the CDN cache now. Let me know if that helped.

Otherwise, you might want to join our discord text chat so one of the developers can work with you to figure what's up. It's linked on https://stardew.farm/about