Other Stardew Chronicles Chapter 1: Welcome to Stardew Valley!

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by ItzGiga, Dec 28, 2016.

1. ItzGiga

ItzGiga Aquatic Astronaut

Jay, a 24 year old man, was about to start a new life, after resigning from his job at Joja Corp, which was unarguably, the most corrupt company in the Ferngill Republic. Heck, there was even theories that they could be working with the Gotoro Empire. But Jay was tired being in his work cubicle all day with one break every 12 hours. No leisure. Recently, his grandfather had passed and Jay inherited a farm somewhere down south, near the capital of Ferngill. Bus number 9 was several hours away, almost 3! He sat waiting and waiting for the bus to come, meeting travelers coming from all around, each getting on one bus after another. Finally, his bus arrived. He walked reluctantly up the stairs, unsure of his decision. The bus driver, Dorothy Harris yelled at him to get on. "Come on!" He jumped on and introduced himself. "I'm Jay." She replied, "I'm Dorothy Harris." "Oh.. I thought a lady named Pam was supposed to pick me up. Is this bus number-" "Yes. Pam is sick, so get on and be quiet." "Yes ma'am," He went and sat down in the back. He was awfully tired. He laid his head on his pack, and closed his eyes, waiting to arrive at Stardew Valley.

Thanks for reading chapter one! Chapter two will come out soon!
    ItzGiga